Me and boyfriend stayed over for one night in January. The hotel was lovely. The room had everything we needed. Bathroom pod was really good. If I had one problem it was probably the pillows were too hard :( Overall though it was a really nice stay. I'd definitely reccomend :)
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Free parking is also available at City Car Park from Monday to Thursday and resident discount is GBP 6 for 24 hours Friday to Sunday.Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.