We flew to Belfast from Bristol on 11th November and stayed at the Ibis Hotel, which was excellent in every way, staff were helpful and courteous and the food was first class. Situated right in the heart of the city.....close to the shopping centre.... the entertainment and pubs a short walk away, The Belfast people were friendly and welcomed us, and a visit to the local pubs proved to be an experience to remember.....as was the Guinness! All in all a brilliant break which Sue and I really enjoyed
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Free parking is also available at City Car Park from Monday to Thursday and resident discount is GBP 6 for 24 hours Friday to Sunday.Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.