I have stayed in many Ibis Hotels throughout Europe this one felt a bit soulless but a great location. Room was comfortable if a bit stark and lacking in warmth with a pod bathroom with sink that I could not get plug out to let out water. I thought it was overpriced for what was which is unusual for Ibis. Restaurant breakfast lacked inspiration. The staff in Reception and generally were friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Free parking is also available at City Car Park from Monday to Thursday and resident discount is GBP 6 for 24 hours Friday to Sunday.Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.