Basic hotel, basic facilities and cheap. Fine if your only looking a place to lay the head. Price was ok. Its is located close to the main shopping street and is only about a 6/7 minute walk to City Hall. The Train and Bus station at Great Victoria St is only a 10 minute walk away also
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.