Great hotel in a perfect location in the city centre great rooms not a bad size and very clean. I only stayed for 1 night as I was going to a concert at the Odyssey which is only £5 in a taxi away but would also be perfect for a nice weekend away. Also a lot of great shops around the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, ACCOR, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.