We went with group of friends.Rooms were very clean and the bathroom is also very clean and tidy. From my room window, I can see the whole city.Staff were very helpful and knowledgable, especially Stephanie was helpful. Manager helped in finding room for Saturday.The hotel staff booked the city tour for us. The food was brilliant and we had very good time in this hotel. Whenever I visit Belfast, I would love to stay in this hotel only.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.