If anybody is thinking about visiting the Titanic museum i recommend the Ibis in Belfast City Centre. You are right in the centre of everything and only a 15-20 minute walk to the museum. The hotel itself is comfortable and is reasonably priced with a delicious breakfast in the morning. The staff are very helpfull and could not do enough. Belfast itself is a great city with plenty to see/do.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.