I recently stayed in this budget hotel for a spot of shopping, theatre and chilling out. It was the ideal base for a clean, comfortable and secure night's sleep. It is 5 minutes from the main bus terminal in the city, 2 minutes from the main shopping precinct and has numerous and varied restaurants within shouting distance of the front door. The staff were friendly, courteous and facilitated our luggage for several hours after checkout.
For only £45 in total per night, we could not have done any better.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Free parking is also available at City Car Park from Monday to Thursday and resident discount is GBP 6 for 24 hours Friday to Sunday.Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.