“Brilliant !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belfast
Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation
You added Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation to your Saves list
33 Upper Lisburn Rd, Finaghy, Belfast BT10 0GX, Northern Ireland   |
Ranked #9 of 50 Belfast B&B and Inns
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just have to say a big thank you to Melvyn and staff who made my trip to Belfast Complete . A very warm welcome was given as soon as I arrived , nothing was too much trouble from the get-go .

The Room I stayed in was the Lough Neagh Suite, Well.. it was just simply stunning, and it just looked like the pictures I had seen on the website. All the positive reviews I had seen on Trip advisor were extremely accurate, and I was not disappointed at all.

It was lovely to come back, and relax after a hard days sightseeing to a comfortable luxurious room. The room got serviced everyday during my stay by housekeeping .

Melvyn was a wealth of information , very helpful and even printed off my boarding pass for my return flight home , as a Lady travelling on her own .. I would also like to point out that I felt very safe and secure during my stay at the Kings Lodge .

I honestly can't recommend the Kings Lodge enough .... I'll be back !!!!

Thanks again

Number 9A bus to the City Centre .. Costs £1.80 .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Melvyn has left nothing to chance here - the rooms are spacious and immaculate, and his Ulster Fry is perfectly cooked (i.e. minimal fat like you'd get in a greasy cafe, unless that is your thing of course). It is unusual to stay in a b&b that has been kitted out like a 5 star hotel, while having the personal attention of Melvyn on hand if there are any problems. There is no noise, and spacious parking available. The number 9 bus in to town is frequent, with bus stops close by the hotel. I'd recommend the Lagan Company Boat Tour around Belfast harbour, and a visit to the Crown pub.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I have stayed in quite a few hotels in Belfast but we were surprised to find this hidden gem only ten minutes away from the city centre. It is not really advertised in the big websites so we relied on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Great price for a large room with a jet shower and sauna in it. No noise all night even though the hotel was full. Excellent breakfast, an ulster fry to die for. Melvyn was fantastic, always pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. Loved our stay!!

Room Tip: Safe parking at the back of hotel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Coleraine, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Would not recomend this B&B I had booked for a weekend for myself and my partner, had also booked for a meal in Belfast only to get a phone call at 11:30 the morning we where due to travel to say that they had over booked and where canceling my booking not a good way to run a business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been warned.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Chester, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

High quality furnishings and excellent service made this a great stay. Well equipped room with safe and fridge, and lovely bathroom with massage jet shower. Breakfast really great and a good selection to choose from and newspapers to read.
Bus stop is just outside and it's a fifteen minute journey into the centre of town (number 9 bus from City Hall).
Basically, it's more or less the same price as a boring chain hotel, but twice as nice with great personal service. A no brainer as far as I'm concerned! Thanks Melvyn!

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The owners describe this as a boutique style guest house,almost an understatement . The place is very comfortable with very modern fittings and very comfortable beds in good sized rooms. I was in a single which I couldn't fault,it also had a massage style shower with lots of power. There is sensor lighting everywhere which stops you hunting for the light switches and they'll even prepare evening meals in their very nice dining area. There is also plenty of off street parking and your only minutes from downtown Belfast and the ferry terminal.I would definately recommend it and would stay here again .

Room Tip: Breakfast is not included in price so just tell them your requirement when you arrive. All rooms are...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Folkestone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Melvyn the proprietor was out looking for me on arrival. Checked me in & had a series of great breakfasts. Very hospitable, helpful & nothing was too much trouble. Always there for a chat or advice. Rooms to a high spec, great tiling in shower rooms & toilet. Good sized widescreen tv. Lots of take aways 10mins walk. Bus stop outside, train 5 mins. A very good competitive choice for Belfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation? Share your experiences!