“Clean and modern” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Encore Belfast

You added Ramada Encore Belfast to your Saves list
Ramada Encore Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Saint Anne's Square | 20 Talbot Street, Belfast BT1 2LD, Northern Ireland   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
California
“Clean and modern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Daniel at check in was courteous and helpful. Gave me adjoining rooms. Room was clean and well equipped. Staff set up an extra bed on request. My first time in Belfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Martin C

Thank you for your comments on your stay and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

I will pass your comments on to Daniel and I am sure he will be as pleased as I am to read that his service has been appreciated in such a kind way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Turkish first
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I could not fault the hotels used in this tour starting at the ramada encore Belfast although the dining area was awful we were herded like cattle into a area so small it was difficult to cut your food without digging your neighbour in the ribs however the coach used on the tour was dirty stale food on the coach a light and caseing on the front and rear were broken as was the darkend window by the front seat leaveing the sun unfiltered glaring onto front seat passengers although the tour was very good just go let themselves down by subtracting there tours out to 2nd class firms

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Phyllis K

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us, and I can only apologise that you felt squeezed in during your dinner with us as we would have been more than happy to provide extra seating if required.

I understand you did not enjoy your coach journey and would suggest that this is taken up with your tour company as this is something that the hotel play no part in.
Wigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel seems to be ran by a bunch of kids nobody seems to know who to speak to when there is a problem... Bar staff are very cheeky little girls that can't seem to take in that there speaking to 'customers' and will argue back! We asked for something to be do e about a member of staff that asked us was we going to run off and not pay for the drinks... When we went to the toilet!!!! I mean come on 3 women in 30s - 40s that's not what we was going to do at all. Or is what we did do! So we had to go back after the toilet & re order our drinks! Absaloutly shocking service and very rude staff!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Abbey2413

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time in our SQ Bar & Grill, I assure you that both our hotel & SQ Grill are staffed by very experienced and well trained staff.

I apologise that there seems to have been a communication breakdown, and that after you ordered your drinks and left the bar area, the staff were unaware of your whereabouts and so unsure if you had left the hotel or went to your room they decided to wait until your return/or not and then make the cocktail drinks.

I apologise if you took offence at this and would be more than happy to talk to you in person should you like to contact myself.Our hotel number is 02890261800 & my name is Damien Davis.
Oxford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Nice hotel good location, near to a nice array of pubs down nearby hill st. Overall hotel was clean tidy and comfy, a little expensive for what it was, breakfast was average, quality of bacon & sausages anyway were not great quality, but ok. No car parking so extra expense on top of hotel cost.

Room Tip: Room was ok, nice and clean & roomy. With a arch shaped window!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear celtic2inter1

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay with us, I am disappointed that we did not fulfil your expectations while you stayed with us.

I apologise for this and assure you our teams aim to deliver the best at all times and I hope we can welcome you back in the future to show that this is the case.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in May 2014. The hotel is in a good central position, clean and comfortable. The food is average, rooms are minimal (there was no wardrobe? two small poles for to hang clothes ?) Was on the 4th floor, lift was always available. Only downside, was grouped, (squashed) together in the dining section !!!! The tables were set for 10 people far too many! 8 is appropriate but the staff didn't like to be told this !

Room Tip: Lower floor and a view of the city.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear 625lynn

Thank you very much for your review and I am glad to read that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us, I am of course disappointed that we let you down while you were dining with us, and I apologise for this.

I have passed your comments onto our Food & Beverage team so that we can learn from your feedback.

Thank you again, and I hope that we see you back at the Encore again.
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed here one night as we were attending a wedding.
It had a 24 hour bar for the guests. Bar staffs were ok but security staff was unfriendly and came across quite rude to some in my group. He was asking for our room number and the way he demanded was as if we were criminals. We didn't stay at the bar much after. There is ways to approach people and this particular member of staff should learn some customer service and manners. Although it wasn't directly at me, it has made a bad memory to my stay.
Apart from that it is a nice hotel in the middle of busy night spot.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear SuShi_luv

Thank you for your review regarding your time with us, and I am sorry to hear that your experience was not to the level I would expect.

If you would to further investigate this matter, and if you could call the hotel and speak to myself it would be greatly appreciated.

Our number is 02890261800, and my name is Damien Davis

Been to Ramada Encore Belfast? Share your experiences!