“What can I say” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“What can I say”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Went there for the first time highly recommend to us thought y not am I glad I did the food and service was exceptional and very reasonable prices and portion sizes were more than enough .All I can say is that I will be back pardon the pun.

• Visited June 2013

84% Recommend
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“A good friends night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Food was delicious and service impeccable with a smile. No point getting taxis into Belfast, this is the local place to be. Many thanks for a wonderful evening. Will be back next month!

• Visited June 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Come here quiet often and love their food. Its bring your own bottle which I dont normally like but I normally go here for lunch so I dont drink throughout the day. The meals are beautiful, great variety, from pasta, burgers, steaks, pizzas etc.
Staff is really friendly.

Would recommend it.

Visited June 2013
belfast
“Nice decor, food so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We went here as a group mid week, having pre-booked as it is not a large restaurant. It is nicely decorated and tables are not that close together as can be the case in smaller places. Our table was ready on time and we were given menus right away. Glasses were brought for our wine as it is a bring your own restaurant. The menu has a good variety of chicken, meat, curry, fish etc. All include sides. My steak was quite fatty as can be the case with sirloin but the tobacco onions werent at all nice. they were more like fried, not crisp and battered at all. Pepper sauce ok, not a lot of flavour. My partners curry was quite watery and didnt really have a lot of flavour. Prices are reasonable but we were just a little disappointed with our choices. Others in our group enjoyed their meals. Plenty of parking right outside. Staff friendly but sometimes a little rushed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Lovely Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My sister and I Have been going to Murphy Browns for many years, and have always had a very pleasant experience. The food has always been lovely and we've always been served by very pleasant staff, they're always very welcoming and nothing is any trouble for Chris or Donna. They make our evening very enjoyable, and we always look forward to returning.

• Visited May 2013