“Excellent location and quality of rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Joinville, SC
“Excellent location and quality of rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Located in the heart of Belfast, conveniently close to the bus and train station. Perfect for the business traveller. Wouldn't be my preferred choice on a romantic trip or family trip though. Rooms are very good, however view (at least from street-side rooms) and lack of a minibar are the downsides.

Room Tip: street-side rooms overlook the neighbor building, which is very close - basically you have no privac...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

1. Chambermaid attempted entry at 0845 on Saturday(!), I asked her to comeback later. We returned to hotel 2045 room had not been cleaned. Complained at desk and maid promised. walked streets to an hour, came back 2150. Room still not done! Sat in cold lobby (bar had very loud live music) till work done.
2. Breakfast. At end of meal showed my room card, having already been ticked off on guest list on arrival. Was told that as I hadn't made arrangements on arrival at the hotel I would have to pay for the breakfast there and then! In all my years travelling I have never, ever been asked, as a registered hotel guest, to pay for meals etc before settlement at the end of my stay.
3. Walls paperthin. When next room closed door our headboard bounced!

Apart from that its in a good location.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Really lovely hotel - rooms are in great condition. The showers are particularly nice.

Good location, walking distance to city centre bars and restaurants.

The steam room was broken when we were there which is my only complaint. Also they could do with a better supply of free city maps at the front desk.

Parking outside the hotel is only for 2hours - but there's a longer stay car park nearby - and it's free on Sundays.

All in all a great hotel.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed in this hotel few years ago and it was a very good location beside the bus station coming from dublin and just in the middle of the city centre close to shopping malls . comfortable sleep . highly recommended - visited 2009

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Good hotel with everything I need. Good facilities, friendly staff, and handy for my business needs. I felt comfortable and relaxed during my night there. The bar attached is also very nice and classy, and was assisted with good bar service.

Green Features: Happy they are doing them. Would like to see more hotels follow this.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
ParkInnBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear connorm851

I am glad that we were able to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your recent stay with us. Thanks for the positive comments regarding the bar and service. Thanks too for noticing our green policy.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in when you next return to Belfast

Carlow, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

There are no surprises at the Park Inn. I stayed here for a nearby wedding and was quite satisfied with the experience. Check in was efficient and smooth, the room was clean and modern with everything that you could need.

Parking is about 3-5 minutes walk away, cost £8 per 24 hour period which is ok.

Didn't eat here so cant comment on that.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear donalmca,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully we can welcome you back on your return to Belfast and you can experience our bar and restaurant too.

Enniskillen, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I first of all have to go on record to say that we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel before Christmas (Saturday 6th December.) The rooms were spotless and functional although slightly lower spec than what I would have expected for the money we paid; £150. Having said that there wasn't anything wrong with them. The staff were quite matter of fact; were courteous but did lack that warmth that can be experienced in other hotels in Belfast and in Ireland as a whole which enhance a stay. That said it's not a reason not to visit - there are other benefits.

We were staying there with another couple and met up with some friends. The hotel was ideally located in the city center; 2 minutes walk from the Christmas markets at city hall. We enjoyed a few drinks in the bar before we left the hotel and there was a good vibe in the bar. The food smelt and looked good although we didn't eat due to the long waiting times; although that is very much to be expected at that time of year!

The one blemish on their record was the billing error. Upon arrival I was given the option of paying there and then or leaving an imprint of my card (to allow room charging from the bar) and then paying on departure. I chose to leave my card details and pay on departure. I paid my bill on departure but had also been charged for the room plus the £50 limit I had agreed with reception on check-in as a limit for extras to be charged. Instead of being charged £150 (I did not utilise the charging facility) I was charged £350. This was the total of the room and the pre-authorised £200 for room and extras agreed on check-in. After checking my balance and investigating wit the bank I narrowed the issue down to the hotel. I contacted reception at this point to find out what had happened and for some form of explanation or apology. I left my details with the girl on telephone with the promise that I would receive a phone call from a manager. Regardless to say I did not receive that call. The money did re-appear in my account after several days but it left a very bad taste in my mouth. After care is not high on the agenda! Don't get me wrong I understand that mistakes can happen and I don't believe that there was anything sinister about this incident. Although, in the mouth of Christmas you can appreciate my annoyance; being substantially out of pocket and with no contact from the hotel! This was poor customer service.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rumolloy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that on the whole you enjoyed your say, however I am sorry that there was an issue with you billing. Tis matter should have been passed to a manager and dealt with. I am sorry this did not happen. Please feel free to contact me on eoghan.murphy@rezidorparkinn.com and I can discuss the matter with you.

Director of Operations

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!