“Nice hotel, good location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Wirral
“Nice hotel, good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights at the end of January. The hotel is pretty central and only a stones throw from the Europa Bus Station (which is where the airport shuttle arrives and departs). It is also just around the corner from the Crown Liquor Saloon which serves lovely food and a good selection of drinks! About a 5-10 minute walk to the main shopping centre.
The hotel itself is lovely, very clean and smart with friendly reception staff. The rooms were lovely too, spacious, clean and modern. The hotel was nice and quiet and not much outside noise for being in the city centre.
The only thing which was a little inconvenient was that the rooms weren't cleaned until 6pm. By then we had been out all day and were relaxing before the night ahead so we declined the cleaning offered, we were offered clean towels though and the 'maid' was friendly.
Overall if I was in Belfast again, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear TravellingGal83

Thank you for staying with us and for your most positive review and local tips.

It was our pleasure to have you with us and I hope that we can welcome you back. Please accept my apologies on the late service of your bedroom. We operate quite long housekeeping hours to ensure that all of our guests needs are met. If you are back with us in the future and are stepping out for a while, let our Front Desk know and they will ask housekeeping to service your room while you are out.

I hope this helps and we see you again soon.

Darren

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Nairn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

After falling victim to the vagaries of the recent adverse weather which meant my flight to Manchester on 12 Feb was going nowhere, I found myself booked into the Park Inn. From the outset, the staff, particularly Darren at reception, were all most helpful and interested in looking after my needs. As a coeliac, meals can sometimes be a challenge on limited menus but having been escorted into the restaurant, Darren spoke with the Chef, who offered to make me any dish I wanted, off the menu, gluten-free. After an excellent meal and a glass of wine, I retired to a very comfortable double room and in the morning found a number of options available with a cooked breakfast. I was even approached and startled slightly when greeted by another staff member and asked by name, if everything was to my liking. As with many hotels, it's helpful to let them know the night before, if looking for gluten free options at breakfast. Exceptionally good service which I would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed February 2014
Dear Colin S

Thank you for the review. It is nice to hear about it when we are providing a good service.

I was sorry to hear that you had your flight cancelled due to the weather this week and we wanted to ensure that we could provide you with a silver lining to go with all those clouds.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, next time you are in Belfast.

Have a lovely day.

Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in the new year. Rooms are typical 3* standard, clean and basic. The bar is the hotels saving grace. Its a lovely place to relax in very comfortable surroundings. We stayed on a Saturday night and this is the first hotel I have ever stayed in where the residents bar closed shortly after 1.00 am. Hotel staff directed us to vending machines in the hallways that sold beer and wine. Very disappointing. Breakfast I have to say was excellent. Not sure I'd return though as it kind of defeats the purpose of staying away when you are ushered to bed shortly after 1.00

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear cs2006_11

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review and offer your feedback.

At the hotel we do have a fantastic Bar & Grill (RBG). This bar is very popular with locals and guests and as such requires some planning in order to offer a residents bar. As licensing in NI means that we cannot serve a non resident drinks after 1am we need to shut the bar. On busier Friday & Saturday nights we do offer a residents bar if demand is sufficient. This is just about every weekend of the year. The start of the year (first few weeks of January) we did not operate a residents bar but closed at local license time (1am).

I hope this clears up matters. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night while attending a conference nearby. It's a nice simple hotel that provided a comfortable night's sleep. My room happened to be a disabled accessible room which was enormous, with a huge shower/wet room with lots of handrails and a shower seat. Strangely though, there was very little room between the double bed and the walls so it would have been very difficult to transfer someone from chair to bed. Also, despite the enormous shower room, there was only a very small cloakroom size sink and virtually no surfaces to put anything on. But on the whole a good value and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: If you are a wheelchair user, check the exact room layout with the hotel if you need to get your cha...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear WilliamsFamilyUk

Thank you for your most positive and helpful review.

Our accessible rooms are indeed very spacious with a massive wet room and plenty of extra space. Our beds are also movable should the access issue be a problem, the bed can be moved by my team to provide more space at one side.

I hope that this is useful. If anyone needs more detail information about our rooms, let me know.

darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have returned today from the Park inn Belfast city centre. The location is perfect and the staff are brilliant they all go the extra mile. There is a welcoming bar and service is excellent. The food
is really nice and breakfast is extensive with something for everyone.

I recommend this hotel to all because you are made to feel at home and valued. Cant wait to return, thank you to all the staff you are brilliant.

Room Tip: All rooms good, family rooms have a sofa and are quite large. worth the extra.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear alan f

Thank you for this lovely review.

We are really pleased that you stayed with us and enjoyed our food and hospitality.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Really would recommend this hotel. As soon as we arrived the receptionist was very helpful and gave us advise on where to go for somewhere nice to eat and drinks! Lets just say he recommended the right places and we had a fabulous time! We WILL be staying here again! :)

• Stayed February 2014
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Stevo2134839

Thanks for your lovely review.

It was great to have you stay with us and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recommendations

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Downpatrick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

A large group if family and friends dined at the Park Inn with myself on Saturday night and everyone at the table was completely satisfied with the meal. Upon entering the restaurant we were well looked after. Seated quickly. Drinks ordered and served promptly also. Menu is varied with plenty of choice for carnivores and herbivores alike. Food portions were perfect and presented as beautifully as they tasted. All diners were really very pleased with their meal and a member of our party described his steak as 'the best he ever had', and added 'it was cooked to perfection'. Two children were well fed with quite sizely portions also. The servers were friendly and very attentive. A definite 5* experience that exceeded all expectations by leaps and bounds. I highly recommend the Park Inn and I hope to be back again in the near future.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Gina1993

Thank you for dining in RBG Bar & Grill, you can review the restaurant directly at http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186470-d3985260-Reviews-RBG_Bar_and_Grill_Belfast-Belfast_Northern_Ireland.html

We were delighted to welcome you and your family to the restaurant and I am so pleased that you had a great night. I am glad that you have found something for everyone on the new menu and the little ones were well fed. That was the aim of the new menu - to provide great steaks from the grill and lots of bistro style choice to provide variety.

I hope that we can welcome you back.

Darren

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!