“Great hotel in central location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #9 of 43 hotels in Belfast
Preston, Lancashire
“Great hotel in central location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is a centrally located hotel convenient for all city attractions and shops.

Rooms are modern, very spacious and spotlessly clean. Comfortable beds and the rooms are well equipped with flat screen TV, writing desk & chair plus side and reading lights. WIFI in rooms is speedy and efficient.

Bathrooms are light and airy with double size shower and glass doors and choice of rain shower or attachment. Toiletries only consist of hair/body wash in shower and hand wash for the basin but at the price paid, would not have expected anything else.

Breakfast has a excellent choice of food with cereals, fruit/cooked meats and full English choice available buffet style. Poached or fried eggs/omelets and porridge available to order and at a cost of £10 per head if booked on arrival it represents excellent value for money.

All in all very impressed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear T-SGlobetrotters
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.
We are extremely proud to receive this lovely feedback from a Trip Advisor member with so many reviews under their belt!
We are really proud of our product and services and I am delighted that you enjoyed a range of them. In terms of toiletries we do also offer the individually wrapped items too upon request.
I hope to see you again soon

908 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Greek first
Hamilton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at the Park Inn over the New year for 3 nights. And it was a great choice. The reception staff can't help you enough. The hotel rooms are spot on. Everything you could want. It is brilliantly situated in the centre of the city. The City Hall. Bus station. Shops. Great pubs and restaurants are all within walking distance. We found Harlem just round the corner from our hotel which the receptionist recommended to us brilliant. The food there was amazing. The only thing we could fault the Park Inn for was that the breakfast although great choice could of been a bit warmer. Saying that we would definitely return as this was only a small thing for us. Many thanks to all the stall at the Park Inn and happy New year.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear asprent
Thank you for staying with us at Park Inn by Radisson during your recent visit to Belfast. I hope that we helped you celebrate the New Year in style. While it is lovely to hear all about the things we do well, it is very useful for us to hear about what we could have done better. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here for a one night visit to Belfast to see friends.

The hotel is in a great location- very central and near nice bars and restaurants (just down the road from Donegal Sq, and about 10-15 mins walk from the cathedral quarter).

The staff were very friendly too.

The room was clean but relatively basic. We asked for a King bed but got two singles, while the bathroom had no toiletries and soap in dispensers. It's a step up from a premier inn but a long way from being 'luxury'. Still, for a central and comfortable room it was just fine.

Dear rf263

Thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson during your recent visit to Belfast . We pride ourselves on being the best mid-market offering better than 3 star service for a 3 star price. Our standard toiletries are in dispensers as this is both economical and good for the environment as it cuts down on waste. We do however offer individually wrapped toiletries on request if you prefer. With some online offers and online websites you can only request a room type, but if you come direct we will ensure you get exactly what you need. I hope that we can welcome you back in the future. If so please drop me a note on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com and I will ensure that you get the King room that you were after.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed one night in december, staff were friendly and welcoming at reception. Good sized double room with nice ensuite.
Our booking included breakfast which was buffet style and really good (fresh hot and cold food, eggs cooked to your liking).
Central location but no parking onsite, parking lot 1min around the corner.

Dear Kasha B
Thanks for your lovely review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and location. It is always nice to hear nice mentions of our team as they are our biggest strength.
We hope to see you back at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a short city break for the New Year and we were not disappointed. The hotel is in a great location with City Hall and the shopping areas within 10 minutes walk, there are some great pubs just around the corner. The shopping is great with all the top brands available, please note that you will get charged 5p for a bag so keep one in your pocket.
The room itself was a good size with all amenities, although we did not have a bath it had a large enclosed power shower with two separate heads which was really refreshing. The room was serviced each day and towels could be changed if you wanted. Extra tea/coffee/sugar were available from the front desk. Breakfast was great with a choice of cereals, continental style and cooked with plenty of bread,croissant and jams. All the staff we spoke to were very friendly.
We had a fire alarm whilst we were there which thankfully turned out to be false, the staff controlled everybody in a calm manner and put on tea and coffee once they found it was a false alarm.
My only gripe about the hotel room was it was at the front and you do get the bin men emptying the bins early in the morning but this would not put me off using the hotel again!
Thanks to the staff at Park Inn by Radisson for making our stay a pleasant one.

Dear Steve R
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel, it was great to welcome you to the hotel and I wanted to wish you a belated Happy New Year.
I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed both the hotel and our great city. Good tips by the way on the plastic bag charges and the things to do… We do pubs very well indeed in Belfast.
I hope we can welcome you back in the future. If so let me know you are coming on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com and I will ensure you get a quiet spot!

Cambridge, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We spent 4 very pleasant nights here while attending a friend's 60th birthday party at a nearby hotel.
Very helpful desk staff, and a spacious room. Plenty of nearby restaurants and bars, and its a short walk to the City Hall square where you can get buses all over the city.
Slightly soul-less dining area, and breakfast begins to disappear a bit before the scheduled closing time, but these were only minor negatives.
We'd be happy to return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear drmarkf

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel and for spending 4 days with us while in Belfast. I hope that your friend had a nice 60th celebration. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and welcome your feedback on how to improve our service. I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before a few years back and had a great stay so we decided to come back for 2 nights to bring in the new year. Arrived very early for check in and we did not expect to get a room as quickly as we did so we appreciated that. Joshua was on the desk and was extremely polite and pleasant to deal with. Room spotless and well equiped, could not fault. Our issues began on the second day. Clearly a few members of staff were unhappy with having to work new years eve and decided to take it out on paying customers. We ordered a meal from the RGB from a waitress with the attitude of a spoilt child stomping about. We truely felt that we had commited a crime by ordering food! Would not rate the foot at all im afraid... 3 of us ordered ceasar salad that stunk and tasted of fish. As the night went on we got less impressed with the standard of service. I went to go up to the room however my card wouldnt work in the lift. I glanced over to the reception in hope the man there would come to assist but all i got was "you have to swipe and press the button" in an ignorant and patrionising voice. I knew how to work the lift it was the card that had a fault. This man (Dairmuid?) was rude to me and rude to the other two guys on the reception who assited me and sorted my card. I am so shocked that I am having to write this review but the attitudes of some of your staff really brings this good hotel down.

• Stayed December 2013
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear bt3trav

I hope that you are well.

Thank you for staying and dining with us and for taking the time to review our performance.

I am happy that you experienced some of the things that we do well with clean rooms and pleasant check in. This is what we aim for.

I would like to apologise for the drop in standard on the 2nd day. This is certainly not what we aim to deliver. I am investigating this matter with the team members on shift on the night in question. If you have any other feedback for me I would welcome your observations on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

If I can be of further assistance, contact me directly.

Happy New Year

Darren

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!