“Convenient for the city” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #9 of 43 hotels in Belfast
london
“Convenient for the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for a evening. Its tucked away on a side street but quite central in the city. The rooms are clean and bright. I needed extra pillows and these were provided straight away. The restaurant and bar have more character than you would expect from a chain hotel. The breakfast was super. Didn't have time to check out the gym and sauna.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Hopefully you will have time to check out our Gym, Sauna and Steam room on your next visit.

909 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Greek first
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

stayed at hotel for weekend break, lovely room, pleasant staff great location, was able to park the car in the underground car park, lots of restaurants pubs etc if you turn right rather than left into the city centre

Room Tip: staff are happy to assit so you wont have any issues
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Arrived to a warm welcome at reception, and 2 of our 3 rooms ready early so able to check in right away. These adjoining twin rooms are a great idea for a group of friends or family with the interconnecting door allowing easy access. The rooms themselves are bright, modern and have all you need. Comfy beds and good termperature control options. The bathroom was very bright and clean, with great lighting at mirrors. The shower was amazing.
Breakfast had fantastic selection, and food was really good. The location is perfect and everything is within walking distance. All staff are very friendly and helpful, with a special mention to Steven and Michael for making us feel so welcome. Would definately come back.

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms are great idea with the interconnecting door. Lifts very speedy so any floor would...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It was a pleasure to meet and look after you and your friends over the weekend. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations.
You are all more than welcome back anytime. Please do not hesitate if I can help with any future reservations (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) if I can help in anyway.
Hope to see you back again soon!
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at the Park Inn for 2 nights at the beginning of May. The location is excellent, central and close to all sights.
Unfortunately we were given a "family room" which meant we could hear all conversations and noises from the next room...the rooms in general don't seem to be noise insulated as you could also hear people in the halls.
The room was clean, save for some hair still in the shower; there are no small bottles of shampoo/soap, instead there are soap dispensers on the walls. I guess it's to save the planet!!!
Staff was ok, friendly at check in, suggesting tours and places to see. However, the bar staff was slow both at taking orders and at serving, as well as useless when it came to reserving a table for dinner, so we decided to dine elsewhere.
At check out, the man at reception was very haughty, as if he was doing us a favour...not the best quality to have if you're working in a hotel....

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a family room (unless you need it!)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am most disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations on this occasion, and moreover that you did not appear to experience our normal levels of service as described by so many other reviewers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
Please be assured your comments have been communicated to our entire team for their review and remedial action. I have mailed you directly via TripAdvisor to obtain some furher information.I once again thank you for your comments, as it is only through such feedback we can continually improve.
Ultimately, I am both disappointed and sorry that you do not share the same impression of us as so many other reviewers. Should you be returning to Belfast, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) so I may look after your requirements personally.
I do hope you will choose to return, as I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Loved this centrally located hotel, within walking distance of everything in Belfast but set slightly off the main road so nice and quiet. Bar/Restaurant was lovely as were the staff, young and friendly. A lot of business people seem to use this hotel but it still retains its quirky charm. Other Bars and restaurants are within spitting distance and if you're lucky you can get a car space (£10) in the basement but beware territorial drivers from other nearby units. You can also park overnight outside or in any of the local NCP carparks. Twin Room was spacious, great showers but TV entertainment perhaps a little expensive. Breakfast was really lovely and varied and the barman even made up a special off-menu hot chocolate! I really enjoyed my stay here and this will be my new go to in Belfast but I hope they upgrade the loo paper in the meantime...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Michael Weston at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast. If you let me know the next time you are coming, I'll get you some supersoft loo roll! (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com). I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed there last weekend and thought it was excellent. Paid about £47 a night (though did book 5 months ahead) and that included a good quality buffet breakfast. Room was spacious and we barely heard any noise despite being just behind the elevator shaft (in other hotels the elevator can sometimes be heard). The shower was fantastic with a high powered function that was great as a back massage. Staff were friendly and everything was a breeze. Also well located, with a 5 minute walk from the Europa station (can get a bus straight from the airport) and a similar distance from the Town Hall. The wireless was free and there was also a sauna/gym that we didn't use.

Room Tip: Really impressed with the sound proofing, so I'm not sure it makes a difference!
Reykjavik, Iceland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights late april,the hotel was clean and nice,no luxury but the room was large and larger than we have had in more expenesive hotels.The restaurant was good there they served both good breakfast and a very good dinner .Only thing we could complain about was that the room was not very well isolated you could hear the people next room speaking.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am sorry that you were affected by noise during your stay. Our rooms are indeed insulated however in some cases, dependent on the volume, noise can travel. I do hope you were not affected by the same.
Once again, thank you for your review, I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!