“brilliant staff and lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“brilliant staff and lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

my husband and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary and it was also our fisrt time in belfast . We just wanted to say how wonderful the staff were and how clean the hotel was . the front desk staff on saturday 27 april @7pm deserves a special thankyou as she was very helpful ..nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they made our stay in belfast a most enjoyable one .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Many Congratulations on your recent Wedding Anniversary. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Portland, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff go out of their way to help you. I would recommedn this hotel to anyone visiting the city on a short stay or a long stay. The breakfast buffet is a good start to your day - lots to eat!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed here in April for a business trip. I arrived about 9.30 pm but once I checked in, I wished I had come a little earlier to enjoy it more. The bar looked as if it had a bit of life in it or was it the fact that Utd had just won!

The room was clean, spacious and comfortable and the walk in shower was great. May I suggest shower caps are provided for the overhead shower though! I used the exercise room which is small but at the time of night I was using it, totally empty and the machines were in good condition. I found the staff very helpful and friendly and little requests like an ironing board were met with a smile.

The breakfast buffet was a good mixture of foods and quite tasty. I was meeting a business colleague after breakfast and when I went to pay for our coffee, it was free as I was a guest there. I thought that was a lovely gesture and very much appreciated.

My meeting was on Great Victoria Street and I was there in a minute - the hotel is in a lovely central area. I will definitely stay here again - up to now I have always stayed in Jury's Inn - this is a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Should your business visits become a regular occurence, please do not heistate to contact me directly so I may assist with establishing a corporate rate if applicable (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My niece was getting married to her fiancee (who was from Belfast) at the City Hall in Belfast and my sister booked three rooms for two nights. The hotel provided the wedding reception on their mezzanine floor as it was for a small party of 24. We travelled from Manchester and had never been to Northern Ireland before so the whole event was organised via the internet by Adieen from the hotel - she even organised the making of the wedding cake and a hairdresser for us! We were impressed with everything about the hotel, particularly Aideen and Stacey (restaurant manager) and the meals provided by the chef using our choices were excellent. At the wedding reception the waiters and waitresses were very pleasant, unobtrusive and efficient. Every guest commented on how much they had enjoyed it.
We were only there for three days and most of this was taken up with the wedding so we didn't get to see much of Belfast. We shall return and definitely book this hotel again.
Carol Scott

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and these rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in Belfast and most importantly, your stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast. It was a pleasure to look after your entire party and your Neice's Wedding Reception.
It is always so pleasing to hear of a valued guests’ satisfaction, and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have a wonderful team here in the hotel and I am so proud when I hear of their continued positive impact on our Guests’ experience. Your feedback has been shared with my entire team and in particular Stacey and Aideen.
St Moreil France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Recently stayed for three nights & as a regular visitor to Belfast I have stayed at other hotels close by (Europa & The Fitzwilliam) I feel well equipped to tell other people what a fab place the Park Inn is & offers truly excellent value for money. I honestly could not fault it & will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
The next time you are travelling to Belfast, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) if I may assist with your reservation or requirements.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return soon as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Monaghan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed for one night in the hotel, Room was spacious, clean and had all you would need including a safe. Bed was comfortable and had a good night sleep. Shower was spacious. Plenty to choose from the Buffet breakfast in the morning. Complimentary WiFi is available for guest of the hotel. The Rgb bar that is part of the hotel is great. Metered on street parking is available outside the hotel, free after 6pm and on a Sunday. They do offer discounted parking, but I think with the discount it is still a bit steep. Great location, walking distance to all amenities, staff were friendly and helpful also.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Neilston, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Travelled on the 22nd march as a surprise from my friend Sandra for my 50th birthday weather very bad but what a atmosphere we had 2 power cuts but had candles location excellent staff great and bar staff in restaurant were excellent even the taxi driver were helpful and very friendly . Highly recommend as I had a first class weekend

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to assist you in enjoying the Birthday celebrations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!