“great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #9 of 44 hotels in Belfast
durham
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

looking for somewhere central in belfast with a great atmosphere then look no further than the park inn. its close to everything. handy for the bars and shops. staff very friendly and helpfull especialy Steve who works on reception with his larger than life personalty. there a great bar for that first or last drink of the evening and good food.

Room Tip: i believe all the rooms are similar in size. not roomy but very ample.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, and in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

914 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Greek first
Bangor, Co. Down
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed one night recently while attending a concert a a nearby venue. Room was modern, if a little compact, very clean with a large walk in shower. Ample toiletries, hospitality tray and complimentary bottled water. Free wifi. Very comfortable beds. Enjoyed the large bar on the ground floor. Did pay £10 each for breakfast but it was not worth it. Entirely self service with food which had been cooked and kept warm for too long.
Staff friendly and welcoming
Enjoyed our stay, will return but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Please be assured your feedback will be used to address the situation as described and to avoid any repeat in the future.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return and if I may be of any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com). I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you’re heading to Belfast on a mini break – couldn’t recommend this hotel enough. Fabulous location, within a short walking distance to the shopping areas & just around the corner from the famous Crowne Bar. There are also a few lovely restaurants nearby also. The rooms are fine, basic enough, but clean! It’s very reasonably priced also considering it’s location. We’re booked in there to stay again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that that we were able to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing to return for your forthcoming visit to the city. If I may be of any assistance prior to arrival, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have just been on a short trip around Northern Ireland which started and finished in Belfast. I booked two different hotels just in case I didn't like the first one, but I wished that I'd stayed here for both nights. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the location is great (just a short walk from the centre), the rooms were clean and a decent size. I didn't pay for breakfast, but for room only I'd say it's pretty good value and a great place to base yourself.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast - we wish you had stayed for your second night with us too!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night over the St Patricks weekend and was very pleased with all factors of the stay. Breakfast was a good selection- hot and cold buffet of tasty food in the comfort of the diner style restaturant. Our room was peaceful and had all we needed, the only downside was lumpy rubbish pillows. We enjoyed the steam room and sauna, the gym was small but has everything you would want with modern machines.

Easy to walk everywhere and staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to advise that following recent feedback, our pillows are being replaced throughout the hotel. As pillows are a personal choice, we do hold a stock of various types which are available on request should they be required.
Aberdeen Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just back from a Hen Weekend in Belfast and stayed at this hotel. When we arrived (17 of us) we were met by Michael and Stephen manning the reception desk. Checked in swiftly and Michael assisted one member of the group with her case as she had left the padlock key at home.
Stephen set up a meeting room for us to hold a PJ party for the hen, providing us with music and glasses. He also phoned to check with a Nightclub that we get in wearing fancy dress, nothing was too much. Stephen aka Gary Tank Commander always had chat for us, very entertaining it always efficient.
The other staff we met were also extremely pleasant and couldn't do enough for us. In short all of us would be happy to stay here again. Keep up the good work Michael, Stephen and staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and had a successful Hen Weekend! It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Waterford, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Plus factors are 1) The staff, we had excellent service from start to finish 2) The location which is 5/10 minutes walk from most things in Belfast 2) Solid restaurant with reasonable food
Negative factors are 1) we booked a triple room which was a double with an extra bed thrown in. You could not swing a cat in it and watch your toes if you go to the bathroom in the night! 2) Hotels do this time and time again 2 towels in a triple-will they ever learn! 3) Quilt on the double bed was only 3/4 size I lost out and froze! 4) £12.50 for a breakfast from a buffet is on the expensive side, when you do not get fresh coffee or teas or fruit juices and the bacon was cooked hours ago

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed we were unable to meet your expectations on this stay however, thank you for the positive comments regarding location and service which is most pleasing to read. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I am sorry you felt the bedroom on the small side when adding the extra bed - these are positioned in such a manner to allow the maximum amount of space for all when occupying a triple room. I am also sorry that you did not see the additional sets of towels kept in the bedroom wardrobe. Such challenges along with bedding or breakfast being cooked fresh to order are remedied simply by request, if not preempted before. We are all only too happy to assist.
I do hope you would choose to return and perhaps you could avail of a family room which would provide you with more space. If I may be of assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.
I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!