“Fabulous Location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you’re heading to Belfast on a mini break – couldn’t recommend this hotel enough. Fabulous location, within a short walking distance to the shopping areas & just around the corner from the famous Crowne Bar. There are also a few lovely restaurants nearby also. The rooms are fine, basic enough, but clean! It’s very reasonably priced also considering it’s location. We’re booked in there to stay again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that that we were able to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing to return for your forthcoming visit to the city. If I may be of any assistance prior to arrival, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Greek first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have just been on a short trip around Northern Ireland which started and finished in Belfast. I booked two different hotels just in case I didn't like the first one, but I wished that I'd stayed here for both nights. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the location is great (just a short walk from the centre), the rooms were clean and a decent size. I didn't pay for breakfast, but for room only I'd say it's pretty good value and a great place to base yourself.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast - we wish you had stayed for your second night with us too!
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night over the St Patricks weekend and was very pleased with all factors of the stay. Breakfast was a good selection- hot and cold buffet of tasty food in the comfort of the diner style restaturant. Our room was peaceful and had all we needed, the only downside was lumpy rubbish pillows. We enjoyed the steam room and sauna, the gym was small but has everything you would want with modern machines.

Easy to walk everywhere and staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to advise that following recent feedback, our pillows are being replaced throughout the hotel. As pillows are a personal choice, we do hold a stock of various types which are available on request should they be required.
Aberdeen Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just back from a Hen Weekend in Belfast and stayed at this hotel. When we arrived (17 of us) we were met by Michael and Stephen manning the reception desk. Checked in swiftly and Michael assisted one member of the group with her case as she had left the padlock key at home.
Stephen set up a meeting room for us to hold a PJ party for the hen, providing us with music and glasses. He also phoned to check with a Nightclub that we get in wearing fancy dress, nothing was too much. Stephen aka Gary Tank Commander always had chat for us, very entertaining it always efficient.
The other staff we met were also extremely pleasant and couldn't do enough for us. In short all of us would be happy to stay here again. Keep up the good work Michael, Stephen and staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and had a successful Hen Weekend! It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Stephen, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Waterford, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Plus factors are 1) The staff, we had excellent service from start to finish 2) The location which is 5/10 minutes walk from most things in Belfast 2) Solid restaurant with reasonable food
Negative factors are 1) we booked a triple room which was a double with an extra bed thrown in. You could not swing a cat in it and watch your toes if you go to the bathroom in the night! 2) Hotels do this time and time again 2 towels in a triple-will they ever learn! 3) Quilt on the double bed was only 3/4 size I lost out and froze! 4) £12.50 for a breakfast from a buffet is on the expensive side, when you do not get fresh coffee or teas or fruit juices and the bacon was cooked hours ago

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed we were unable to meet your expectations on this stay however, thank you for the positive comments regarding location and service which is most pleasing to read. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I am sorry you felt the bedroom on the small side when adding the extra bed - these are positioned in such a manner to allow the maximum amount of space for all when occupying a triple room. I am also sorry that you did not see the additional sets of towels kept in the bedroom wardrobe. Such challenges along with bedding or breakfast being cooked fresh to order are remedied simply by request, if not preempted before. We are all only too happy to assist.
I do hope you would choose to return and perhaps you could avail of a family room which would provide you with more space. If I may be of assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) as I will be only too happy to help.
I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was my first time stay in Belfast, as well as in Northern Ireland. I found the location of this hotel to be very good. The Belfast city center really isn't very large geographically speaking so one can easily walk to all local point of interest. Additionally the location from the airport is not terrible. There are two airports that serve the city the Belfast; For those arriving or departing to America or other foreign points you will use Belfast international, for those arriving or departing intra europe you will use Belfast City airport. Belfast International is about 16 miles and about 25 minuets from the hotel. The best way to get from the international airport to the hotel is via taxi, if you call the hotel they may well tell you to use the taxi vendor "fonacab" but said vendor must be ordered at the airport. I found the taxis already at the airport taxi stands to have very similar rates, should not cost more then 20 GB pounds from airport to hotel. The Belfast city airport is very close to the city center and hotel, maybe 10 minuet drive at most. Again best way to get there is via taxi, should not cost more then 7 GB pounds. The hotel staff was always very happy to order a taxi for me and taxi was always waiting ontime. It is worth noting that taxis in Belfast are amongst the cheapest of anywhere I have ever traveled. One can pretty much get from the hotel to anywhere in the greater Belfast area for 7 or 8 GB pounds. The hotel itself is very nice, I enjoy very much the vibrant colors of the "Park Inn" brand. The hotel staff was very nice at all times, they offer a large amount of services like current exchange etc. They were also more then happy to help direct me around the city and provide maps. The rooms and bathrooms are very large, and feature the same nice color choices. Each room has a nice desk with plug sockets for UK plugs as well as western Europe style sockets which is really nice. The beds are very comfortable, slightly on the hard side but I feel by design not due to poor quality. The bedding is in almost a German stye, with no sheet and only a comforter, whilst I don't really like this style or perhaps am not used to it I cannot criticize the hotel if thats the way they do things in Northern Ireland and I still slept very well. I feel this hotel is nice all around and good for all ages. I'm sure you might find a better star rated or more prestigious name like the Europa hotel but not for the prices the park inn is charging. Its really a great value and very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast, including some invaluable information for future guests to Belfast and our hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations in all areas. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Durham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

the Park Inn Belfast was an brilliant venue and close to everything you want, the Bar/Grill was top notch but the staff make it extra friendly, Paddy in the bar was really good and friendly and made us laugh a lot, all the staff were friendly and made our stay extra special. The food and rooms were really good. I booked this hotel on the feedback and I am pleased I did, would recommend to anyone ................... well done to all the staff

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Paddy, so to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!