“Good value in a great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Dublin, Ireland
“Good value in a great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very clean. staff very friendly, helpful and obliging. restaurant food was lovely and reasonably priced. a lot of restaurants in the city wouldn't let us in with a child at 8.30 as they said children weren't allowed after 9pm, difficult when you are on vacation and travelling around, it wasn't an issue here, very family friendly. Great value for such a central location. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again. Did have some issue with noise one night but it was a Saturday night and a full house. Staff were on the ball in responding to our noise complaint and resolved the issue quickly.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Don't forget to look out for our great Family Packages which include W5, Titanic, and Belfast Zoo tickets - all can be included in your rate making it great value for you and your family.
Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in feb. Reception staff were very friendly and informative. We were offered a Carlton card for free on arrival, which saved us money off food and drink during our stay. Room was of a very good standard and plugs in appropriate places,so I could do my hair and makeup, beside a well lit mirror, very important for us women!!! If u enjoy a biscuit with your cuppa make sure sure you pack some, as there was none on the tea tray. We needed extra pillows and housekeeping obliged within a few minutes. Outside our room was a vending machine,which had a good choice of wine,beer and cider at reasonable prices and the normal snacks, great idea.Breakfast was not included in our stay but we decided to pay ourselves,we both wish we hadnt. There was a lot of choice but not the traditional fry,which was a shame and staff were not very friendly and spoke among themselves in their own language. We were not shown were anything was and staff seemed annoyed when we asked for tea, we realised later tea was self service also. We also found out after we had finished our breakfast we could have had a fried egg on request which we both would have preferred. On the whole our stay was enjoyable and we would definitely go back but would go out for breakfast at a local cafe instead of staying in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013

Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't have picked a better place stay for the weekend. Very central to all the pubs and clubs only a 5 min stagger from some great pubs. Staff at the hotel where excellent very helpful. No question was to much . Breakfast was not but it could have been a bit warmer but it still sets you up for your day in a great city. Rooms where where perfect for a short stay very clean. Me and girlfriend will defo be back.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It’s a very good yet simple choice
If you like a place that looks new, modern and clean, then this is the place to go. It’s also centrally located and within walking distance from the train station and Europa Bus Centre.
On the positive side:
It’s very well located, and within walking distance anywhere. The building looks new and the décor is modern. They have a sauna and steam room, but don’t forget to check with reception they’re running before you go there. They also have a screen in the lobby where you can check the status of your flight, if you’re flying out. Breaksfast is served in the bar, and it’s very good quality. Everything is very clean and in its place.
On the negative side:
The rooms can be a bit small and the views are not good. The staff tries to sell tickets and taxi rides the moment you check in, but if that doesn’t bother you, then the general feel is that they’re friendly and helpful, with directions, luggage, etc.
Very positive experience on the whole. I recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry that you felt our Reception team overstepped with information regarding tours and information. It is by no means our intent to be intrusive - many international guests are keen to obtain as much information as possible and I am sorry that you found this assistance to be detrimental to your experience. I shall address accordingly with my team.
I am ultimately delighted that you would choose to return, and I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Park Inn is only 5 minutes walk from City Hall and another 5-10 minutes to the major shopping centres such as Victoria Square.The main bus and train centre at Great Victoria Street is only 2 minutes walk away.Although Belfast is still experiencing disruption due to the so called " flag protesters"(particularly in vicinity of City Hall and East Belfast at weekends) this hotel is not affected by this disruption.
The rooms are large,always clean and air conditioned.The hotel does a reasonable breakfast and all of the staff are very helpful.Food in the restaurant is of a good quality and there is room service available too.
I stayed for 4 nights in my most recent visit and room was even ready when I arrived early in the morning .

Room Tip: All rooms are large but requesting a King size bed is always a good idea.Also there are several pl...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
MichaelWeston, Dik at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food in the restaurant and great value. Hotel very close to city centre and only ten minute walk away. Very relaxing hotel get away and would highly recommend hotel for weekend break. Free parking at the weekends which is an added bonus. Rooms very modern and clean

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Hope to see you back at Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast soon.
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to belfast. The hotel is located 2 mins from city hall and europa bus station. The reception staff and bar staff are well informed and friendly. The room was ready for us even arriving at 10:30am which we did not expect. Rooms are large & clean with bright decor, tv with pay movies, tea/coffee & large well appoined bathroom. Breakfast is self service with a good range of hot and cold options. Perfect city centre hotel and will be back!!!

Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!