My husband and I stayed in feb. Reception staff were very friendly and informative. We were offered a Carlton card for free on arrival, which saved us money off food and drink during our stay. Room was of a very good standard and plugs in appropriate places,so I could do my hair and makeup, beside a well lit mirror, very important for us women!!! If u enjoy a biscuit with your cuppa make sure sure you pack some, as there was none on the tea tray. We needed extra pillows and housekeeping obliged within a few minutes. Outside our room was a vending machine,which had a good choice of wine,beer and cider at reasonable prices and the normal snacks, great idea.Breakfast was not included in our stay but we decided to pay ourselves,we both wish we hadnt. There was a lot of choice but not the traditional fry,which was a shame and staff were not very friendly and spoke among themselves in their own language. We were not shown were anything was and staff seemed annoyed when we asked for tea, we realised later tea was self service also. We also found out after we had finished our breakfast we could have had a fried egg on request which we both would have preferred. On the whole our stay was enjoyable and we would definitely go back but would go out for breakfast at a local cafe instead of staying in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel
- Belfast Park Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast is centrally located behind Belfast City Hall. A new property with bright decoration and comfortable furnishings, we offer warm and colourful hospitality through our "Yes I Can!" vision. Adjacent to theatres, restaurants and cafés, you are within walking distance of all City Centre shopping areas and attractions.Offering 145 bedrooms, including accessible and interconnecting Family rooms, this property appeals to both business and leisure guests alike. We offer Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. Our Stunning RBG(Red Bar & Grill)is a dining hot spot for all. Offering a wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and a seemingly never ending cocktail list. Entertainment is provided on Friday and Saturday evenings with local Acoustic Singer and DJ offering entertainment to suit every music taste.The hotel will also boasts 7 fully flexible Meeting and Event rooms, with a dedicated team to look after all your business needs.In addition, there is fitness centre, sauna and steam room, to unwind and relax during your stay.Car Parking like all City Centre hotels in Belfast is limited and chargeable. We have a number of spaces on site. Alternatively, we have an associated rate with a local NCP car park, just 500 metres from the hotel. This is charged at a most favourable rate of £8 per 24 hours. We suggest you arrive to the hotel first and check in, where luggage assistance will be offered, and directions to this parking location wil be given. Local Tours and Itinerary planning are offered through our experienced and friendly Reception Team. Whether on business or pleasure, Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast offers everything that you will need for a most enjoyable stay in our great City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.