“Only One Fault” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Save Saved
You added Park Inn by Radisson Belfast to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Clarence Street West, Belfast BT2 7GP, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #9 of 43 hotels in Belfast
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
“Only One Fault”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great location 5 minutes from City Hall. Helpful staff. Comfy rooms with air con, flat screen tv and hospitality tray. Fantastic shower, it must have been five feet long and over two feet wide with a rain forest shower head. Basic toiletries and hairdryer with shaving socket. Rooms had a safe and black out curtains as well. Not a lot of shelf storage but plenty of hanging space. Only complaint was breakfast. We paid for it separately on the morning of our arrival. It's a buffet style layout and that never bodes well; food simply does not stay hot and starts to look sad after 10 minutes. Bring it fresh to the table and the problem would be solved. Next three mornings we ate out. Other than that no complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your favourable ratings regarding all aspects of your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am disappointed to read of your experience in RBG Bar & Grill during breakfast. Please be assured this is not the standard of service we aim to provide and unlike other feedback that we typically receive. All aspects of our Operation are under continual review and I shall naturally address your feedback with our Executive Chef and RBG Manager respectively.
Once again, thank you for your review, as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.

908 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is within walking distance of everywhere. Only took 20 mins to walk to the titanic exhibition. Loads of restaurants within a minutes walk. Cinema is around the corner. Only ate here for breakfast and they had Nutella! Made my mornings! Rooms were clean, big shower, everything else was basic.

Only downside was that there was no car park. Had to park in a multi storey car park a two minute walk away at a discounted rate of £8 per day.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Alloa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed here to attend Scissor Sisters gig at the Belfast Waterfront as it's only a short 10 minute walk.

Although it is a 3* hotel, the group strive to deliver a 4* service. Check in process was simple and efficient. Reception staff had knowledge to ensure visitors could get the most from a trip to Belfast and very helpful to book the 'Black Cab' trips too.

Wifi is available in the hotel with a decent signal so very handy for business travellers.
Also, there is a fitness suite, including sauna and steam room.

All very clean. Breakfast is a very good standard and very friendly helpful staff.

Room Tip: If you want to travel to Dublin, train is fine. It's a 15 minute walk (taxi is about the same t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Newry, N Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed here last night after a show at Grand Opera House. Great location (down a side stree just off the Dublin Road opposite the cinema). Friendly and efficient restaurant staff, good hotel bar although we didn't eat there. Room was a reasonable size with decent ensuite and great shower. With hotel discount the NCP car park across the road was £8. Will be staying here in future whenever attending events in city-centre. Really great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City, and I do hope you enjoyed the show. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Spent 2 nights here with work last week. Staff were very helpful at amending our booking etc. everywhere was spotlessly clean. Monsoon showers in bedrooms were great, and rooms were very quiet. A great location for city centre at a great price, will stay again

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you have the opportunity to return as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Had a terrible experience dealing with their front room staff and their bar staff need to get a personality transplant. I've never been to a hotel where I've been so badly treated their customer service is awful. Good location close to city centre rooms are ok. Will definitely be going somewhere else other than this place on my next visit to Belfast

• Stayed September 2012
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am most disappointed that you did not experience our normal levels of service as described by so many other reviewers. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
Unfortunately your review does not provide any information as to what occurred so I may address with my team as relevant or work towards reinstilling your faith in our product and service offering. I have emailed you directly via TripAdvisor, and would be most grateful if you could contact me to discuss your stay further either by telephone: 02890 677700 or alternatively michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com .
Once again, thank you for your review. I would be grateful for the opportunity to resolve this situation for you, with the ultimate aim of having you return, so that you may experience the normally excellent guest service we are proud to deliver. I do hope to speak with you soon.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here at the beginning of September and thought the central location was ideal. The rooms were modern and clean and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The only thing I struggled with was the bed which was so hard that I had no sleep at all one night. However I asked the staff for an extra duvet which was promptly delivered which I slept on and that made for a better nights sleep. The staff we always welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. I have to say that Stephen on reception was an absolute joy and made our experience all the more pleasurable. The room was a good size and the shower was powerful and the water always hot. I was overall very pleased with the hotel and have already recommended it as a good location to other friends and family. A thoroughly enjoyable trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased that we were able to soften the mattress for you and that you were ultimately comfortable throughout your stay.
Michael

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast? Share your experiences!