Stayed in Apartments during a recent long weekend stay in Belfast. First the positive - The Apartments are located in a lovely, quiet residential are of the city, yet within walking distance of some very decent restaurants and pubs. Unfortunately the apartments are a little bit shabby, with paper thin walls. You can hear everything that's going on next door. The furnishings and carpets are a bit worn out. There was a lingering "smell" which wouldn't go away. Would I stay again? Regrettably No.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Apartments Hotel
- Victoria Apartments Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome all our guests with personalised service, elegant accommodation, and a quiet, intimate atmosphere. With a choice of one and two bedroom apartments, we provide individualized attention to our guests and their unique needs. We are a "home away from home" for so many of our guests. Our spacious and stylish apartments, located on Belfast’s most exclusive tree lined avenue seamlessly blend this home living feel with upscale tranquility and affordable luxury.Choosing a serviced apartment over a regular hotel room allows you to live like a local during your stay in this great city. More and more travelers are choosing an apartment rather than the usual cramped and expensive city centre hotel rooms. Live in an spacious apartment or sleep in a hotel – it’s your choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Victoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.