“First class!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Irish, Contemporary, Brasserie
n.ireland
“First class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

First class food, excellent attentive service and phenomenal value for money using a Grabone voucher. Would highly recommend Beatrice Kennedy's.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Belfast
“Rubbish value for money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Sunday lunch - Main course arrived after 45 minutes had obviously been sitting for a long time in kitchen - last nights chips and 6 bits of scampi breadcrumbed when told battered, asked for relpacement and was given same dish back obviously microwaved - wont be back

Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best food and service in Belfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife use groupon vouchers to try/test different restaurants around Belfast, and if we like them we would use them without an offer from groupon.
We will certainly be using this restaurant again in future, great service and fantastic food!
I would recommend the belly of pork starter! Amazing!!

• Visited January 2014
Tandragee, United Kingdom
“Beautiful meal and good value pre-theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Visited Beatrice Kennedys before a show for the pre-theatre meal. There was a good selection and my dietary requirements were accommodated without any problem. Three of us visited and all loved our starters and main courses. Service was really friendly and atmosphere cosy on a cold night. Definitely recommended.

Newry, United Kingdom
“Fantastic vegan meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

As a vegan it can be difficult eating out. At Beatrice Kennedy's however I had my best meal since turning vegan! I was seriously impressed with the service and attention to detail. Whilst my partner ordered from the menu, I was treated to a bespoke meal after speaking to one of their fantastic chefs who came to my table and quizzed me and made suggestions. I ended up trying a few things I hadn't had before and loved every morsel. This is such a top class, affable, amenable and inexpensive establishment. I had a terrific night and can't wait to visit again. Thanks to all the staff.