“Outstanding, first class food with first class service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 737 restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: French, Irish, Contemporary, Brasserie
“Outstanding, first class food with first class service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Beatrice Kennedy restaurant must be tried by all. My fiancé and I had the most amazing meal ever. The service was excellent, staff very friendly and down to earth.
We had the beef and the lamb. Absolutely beautiful. Fiancé said it was the best steak he has ever had! Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

very nice meal, and lovely friendly staff, nothing was to much trouble, go again as asap10/10
rib eye was to die for, and lovely 15yrs old tawny port to finsh a prefect night

• Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food once again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

When I go to Belfast for something to eat, 9 times out of 10 I end up at Beatrice Kennedys. Its a popular restaurant so booking is advisable.
The food is always of the highest standard, and absolutely delicious - its always locally sourced and cooked to perfection you have to try their beef! There is a fantastic "early bird" menu if you want a meal before going to the cinema (QFT right around the corner) or theatre (Opera House 15 min walk).
Staff are always friendly and informative and will try to accomodate any dietary requests - I have to give a special mention to Fiona, our waitress that night - wanted to know if we wanted extra bread brought, sorted out the asparagus without the Lima beans, and brought 2 spoons when we only ordered 1 desert - highly impressive.
Can't wait until my next meal there

• Visited June 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Pleased we accepted the recommendation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had asked a locally-based friend for her recommendation as to where to go for a special meal during our recent Belfast stay and Beatrice Kennedy was her first choice.

First of all- definitely book - the place was fully booked on the saturday night.

We were upstairs and it seemed like a lot of the tables for two were up there where it was a bit quieter than downstairs.

The staff were friendly without being over familiar

The food was very nice and we enjoyed it. (Soup and foie gras followed by the beef and duck) Everything was cooked properly and the flavours worked. Although I would describe it as solid cooking as opposed to innovative- the dinner was exactly what I expected and I loved i, i just didn't ooooh when the food arrived.

We shared a sticky toffee pudding for dessert which was a good finish but I'm glad I didn't have my own as I was quite stuffed

We would definitely return

• Visited April 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We attended as a group of 6 friends and as usual the staff were excellent, efficient, and very friendly. The only negative I would have for here is may be just a few less tables, ever so slightly cramped and would like just a bit more room. Apart from that the food is exquisite, beautifully presented and on occasions there are offers which makes it even better, but still don't mind paying 'full whack' as it is truly worth it. Very highly recommend a visit (but might need to book so as not to be disappointed.)

Visited April 2013