“ Nightout” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea

You added The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea to your Saves list
The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   14 Mirador Crescent | Uplands, Swansea SA2 0QX, Wales   |
Ranked #4 of 47 Swansea B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Treharris, null, United Kingdom
“ Nightout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Lovely room nice owners.very helpfully defo worth a visit . nice themed rooms only a £5 taxi trip into city, even moved they're car for me to park. . Eat as much as you like for breakfast just order the night before

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I booked the oriental suite as a surprise for my wife's birthday. Phil was very helpful with the booking and any special arrangements that I made. When I arrived everything was explained to me and I was very impressed with the theme of the room. All the deco in the room was tasteful and I was surprised with the size of the space. My wife loved the room as it was different to places we have stayed before. As the owners were so nice it made the whole expereience even better we felt very welcome and the breakfast was lovely. The hotel was very clean and comfortable we will definitely be back to try a different room.

• Stayed May 2014
derby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Decided to give this place a try after seeing other positive reviews.glad I did!
It was easy enough to find&after a warm welcome by Phil,the owner,I was shown to my room.
I was in the Africa themed room,which was warm&welcoming.Bathroom a little on the small side but very clean&well equipped with shampoo,shower gel etc.The room itself was also clean&equipped with tv/DVD(you can borrow dvds from the owners huge collection)plenty of tea,coffee,water,sweets&biscuits.even a electric blanket on the comfy bed!Free WiFi is also included which is always welcome.A special mention must go to the breakfast which was lovely.plenty of choice&all freshly cooked,basically an 'all you can eat'with Phil even offering to make you anything not on the menu!It's these little touches that sets these places apart from the big hotel chains.Next time I'm in Swansea I know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed again at the Mirador, it was up to its usual excellent standard, with the usual warm welcome from Phil and Jeanette. My room was pretty and cosy, and as always, nothing was too much trouble. Look forward to staying again in July-unless they get too busy, with all these wonderful reviews! Marilyn

Room Tip: All the rooms are different-advise a different choice each time you stay!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Me and my girlfriend have just returned from a weekend in Swansea. we stayed at the Miarador and was completely blown away. The room was amazing, Was a good touch that every room is different and each room is based on a place that the owners have visited. We stayed in the African room and it was exceptionally clean. There was plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc in the room and we were even given a little chocolate egg on our bed as it was easter. The breakfast was amazing and we got to eat as much as we wanted, I stuffed my face and the owners were happy to help me eat enough to feed a small Army. The best thing about this place is the owners. They are so friendly and obliging that i couldnt imagine staying anywhere else next time im in Swansea. I would even drive the 235 miles just so that i could stay here again. I think my girlfriend would be happy with that just so that we could spend more time with the little pet toy poodle who is the friendliest dog ever. Overall was the best b&b i have ever stayed in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dereham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We returned to The Mirador after several years, and I expected like many other hotels, b & b's, & guest houses we've stayed at that it would have become tired looking after so long, but lo & behold its as fresh & amazing as its always been. If possible it's even better, as there is more choice of rooms. For anyone like myself, staying away from home on a regular basis, all over the world in 5 star hotels, including The Savoy in London, La Residencia in Mallorca and countless others, The Mirador is like a breath of fresh air. The attention to detail in each of the themed rooms is amazing, as is the cleanliness, and cooked breakfasts are superb! To top it all, Jeanette & Phillip are the best hosts I've ever come across. Nothing was too much trouble! The revamped dining area works really well, and there are so many extras in the rooms, it's like home from home. Well done to you both for keeping up such an amazing standard! We look forward to trying out the new apartments when we visit with friends in August. I would recommend The Mirador to anyone!

Room Tip: All rooms I've previously stayed in are excellent!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We arrived to a warm welcome, Phil could not have been more helpful advising us of all the room amenities and places to eat and drink in the area.
We had a free upgrade to the Egyptian room which was a nice surprise the room was quirky and really cosy with a comfy bed and a very large en-suite, shower was great! as were the "Egyptian" fluffy towels.
Location is fab with lots of places to eat and drink within a 5 minute walk.
Breakfast was really tasty and cooked just how you like it nothing is too much trouble for these guys which is the reason why we will definitely go back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea? Share your experiences!