“Best Indian Meal Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Best Indian Meal Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The newly refurbished Killay Spice is an absolute gem of a restaurant. I have eaten here now on a few occasions since it reopened in December and I have to say the food and service I got on all occasions was top class. my Take Away meal last night was by far the best indian meal I have ever had!! The Achari Batak Roast Duck was succulent and full of flavour and spices. The naan bread nice and soft, fresh like bakery bread. My lamb chop starters were just right, full of juice and not to dry. The Killay staff are so friendly and the Manager seems to be really popular and well known by the customers. Excellent restaurant, Staff and food. would love to give it more than five stars if I could!

• Visited January 2014

“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Having previously been a regular at this establishment I was disappointed to see it close.

It has now had a complete revamp and has opened under new ownership.

The improvements made are great. The decor and ambience are now second to none. The staff are welcoming and efficient. The menu is mouthwatering. The food is well prepared and absolutely delicious.

Under previous owners I went there just because it was within walking distance. Under the new owners I would travel miles. It really is that good.

Back to being a regular again I think.

Visited January 2014
“My dining experience at killay spice...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I was most pleased with my recent visit and dining experience in this newest opened restaurant in Swansea. The food was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend this to anybody looking for a lovely evening for dining.

• Visited December 2013
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Glad that at last decent owners are running this restaurant. Lovely decor and food really good. Will be our regular restaurant from now on.

• Visited December 2013
South Wales UK
“Now called the Killay Spice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The Killay Tandoori closed a few months ago. It has been reopened by the owners of the Rose Indienne and The Viceroy in St Helens Road Swansea. They have obviously spent a lot of money on it and the decor and ambience is very welcoming - as are the staff!!
The menu is similar to the Viceroy and the restaurant offers a wide range of meals. We really enjoyed our first visit last week. Karahi chicken and the Madras were excellent. Recommend this 'new' restaurant and will definitely return.

Visited December 2013