“Missed the mark for me” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #320 of 509 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Caribbean
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Missed the mark for me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Having spent many years working in south East London I've eaten plenty of authentic caribbean food, it was ok but was expecting a lot better so I wasn't bowled over by it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

South Wales
“Hello - something different in Swansea?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Wow, totally bowled over with this food. Really delicious - did you know all the ingredients are selected based on their health properties? So not only is it tasty, it is good for you too. I welcome any new ventures in Swansea. I'm noticing a new breed of eatery popping up that reflects the multi-cultural country that we are. Great! It's about time we indulged in new foods from different cultures and countries. The flavours of this food are delicious. Even the rice is tasty. I am really looking forward to this venture evolving and growing - I am a new fan. Can't wait to try it again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Something different in Swansea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had an excellent evening at Jammin'n'Tin on Saturday. Very relaxed way of eating starting with the best soup I have ever tasted, a spicy chicken and vegetable soup, beautiful! This was followed by buffet style mains which included jerk chicken, rice & peas, salt fish and some dishes that I don't know the names of. All were very tasty and the spicing was just right. When eating out I would usually never pick up my chicken and eat with my finger, I did here to get the last bit of chicken off the bone. Finished with some Jamaican fruit cake which is nothing like the British version (thank goodness) this was light and moist and a good way to end the meal. As previously stated a very, very relaxed eating experience in a quirky setting, perfect when out with friends. Nearly forgot it only cost £7.99!!!!! amazing.

• Visited October 2013