“Real experience with atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #133 of 509 Restaurants in Swansea
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Amman
“Real experience with atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I am used to labanese food normaly, but i was surprised to see home taste in the Kan Zaman,
I found the menue is well balanced, from traditional lamb dishes to particularly veg, meals.
the decore is very warm and ( make welcome), a slight smill of the BBQ encourage your apetite,
the starters are pleasent and tasty.
the staff is so frendly, and i found that the chef is the owner,welcoming the clients and makes the extra step brigding the gap between the plate to the client.
Kan Zaman has fare prices and affordable.
I do recommend for those who has the need for labanese food at a nice environment.
the pleasent surprised that although Kan Zaman do not serve alchole but you can bring your own,

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Swansea’s best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

This is my absolute favorite place to eat in Swansea. The food is a riot of flavour...every time we have to limit the number of starters we order because they are all so tasty.. .but bellies are only so big! The Shish Kebab is the main of choice for me but if you are vegetarian then you are in luck because the veggie options are excellent too.

Service is knowledgeable and friendly and i love the smell of the charcoal fires. I marvel every time how quiet it is too ...would be a great shame if they close because of lack of custom.

Seriously, try it.. .you will not be disappointed.

“Love the muhamara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Lovely food, friendly service. A brilliant introduction to Lebanese food. We will go again and bring more people. Amazingly strong coffee to finish off a fabulous meal :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I would highly recommend this place if you want to try some excellent Lebanese cuisine. The starters are the best bit in my opinion- I'd probably be happy just ordering loads of them instead of a main! The hummus was the best I've ever had- really soft and flavoursome- and it worked very well with the other starters we ordered too. We tried the flafel- which was nothing like anything I'd had before and really delicious. We also tried muhammara and stuffed vine leaves, which were both excellent. The main was very good too, but just not as much variety as the starters. It's a bring-your-own alcohol place for a 99p charge and the soft drinks are a bit pricey, but that's typical of restaurants. The service was outstanding- really thoughtful and welcoming. They even gave us free baklava to accompany our coffee, which was fantastic- the type to 'stand a spoon up in': really strong and rich, but not at all bitter. They also gave us some free mint tea, which was served in these lovely small glasses. Even though I don't drink a lot of tea, I found this really tasty and would definitely consider ordering next time, although it's hard to beat that fantastic coffee!

• Visited October 2012
“Simply delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Visited last night. Food was really tasty and good value. Lovely atmosphere. We will definitely return!