Me and some freinds stayed here for a night in september after a football match at swansea, it was clean and well maintained, very helpful staff, really nice breakfast, the beds are really comfy and I slept like a log.
The only minor problem was that the bathroom was a bit cramped but all in all was a simply wonderful stay would recommend this place to other people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White House, ideally situated for the bustling City of Swansea,the picturesque village of Mumbles, gateway to the beautiful Gower Peninsula and the University. Awarded 4 stars by both AA and Visitwales, all rooms have Free WIFI, Flat Screen TV, Generous Refreshments Trays and Comfy Beds! As well as a great selection for Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The White House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Swansea
- The White Hotel
- White Hotel Swansea
- The White House Swansea, Wales