“A surprise birthday meal” 5 of 5 stars

01792 480801
Improve this listing
Ranked #268 of 506 Restaurants in Swansea
Swansea, United Kingdom
“A surprise birthday meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

What an uplifting experience !! Such a pleasant experience again !! I was being treated to a meal out for my birthday and my young friend suggested Pizza Hut so in we went !!! Handed menus then escorted to a table ( of which we were given the choice ) the menus explained to us efficiently with very helpful explanations and orders for cold water taken and fetch the waitress then took us to show us the food on offer and the wonderful salad bar explaining the simple system that green handles meant vegetarian etc the manager on duty then offered and arranged, after asking if I liked certain items a freshly made pizza which was delivered to our table !!! This time they went beyond normal customer service and excelled themselves !

Visited March 2014

Swansea
“Fab food but cold restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Had fantastic food here last weekend and service was very efficient but the low point was that it was freezing cold in the restaurant!!! We had to keep our coats on the whole time.

Taunton, United Kingdom
“perfect pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Being a stranger in the area we were driving around in search of food when that 'Pizza Hut' sign came glowing out of the distance. Very friendly and helpful waitress who was extremely tolerant of our son who took full advantage of the unlimited drinks! I can see why it was so busy, the place was clean, service was good and the pizzas excellent. If I find myself in Swansea again I will be back here.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Efficient service with fresh pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really friendly staff. Visited with friends during the lunchtime buffet. Although the restaurant was busy there was plenty of fresh pizza.
The establishment was clean (unlike some of the other branches that I have visited). This branch is located right next to the liberty city stadium and so is great for a pre/post match meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Brownie adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Have just returned from taking 20 brownies for a meal in Pizza Hut morfa swansea , not my first visit as I rarely go into eateries such as these but was looking forward to my meal . I was not disappointed greeted at the door by a pleasant waitress for the evening Amelia who apologised for the breakdown of the air conditioning we were given a very suitable area where we could cast our eye over our charges we needn't have worried the brownie pack was taken under Amelia's capable wing and sent up to the well stocked salad bar after serving all of us very welcome drinks first it was an exceptional hot day .the ordered meals ( cooked in front of us ) were served promptly with no mistakes looked appetising and tasted as wonderful as they looked .the adults declined desert( we were just to full ) but the girls were sent in 4 's to have their deserts well organised again by Amelia !!! Then one of the brownies was taken unwell and again all the staff rallied around particularly when the poor mite was sick inside we guiders were very impressed with the efficient way the manager Clare dealt with any problems that arose . We didn't even have to request extra drinks but were asked regularly which was undoubtably needed on a very very hot day . The staff made our last meeting very pleasant as was the dining experience !! But the air conditioning break down was a downside !!!! But made up in part for the attention given to us thank you so much .

• Visited July 2013