“mashed potato shaped like chips” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fish & Chips
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Swansea, United Kingdom
“mashed potato shaped like chips”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

am currently eating a shameful bag of ships from this place,AGAIN.

I go back every couple of months and try it again,just cos its very convienient,this final bucket of mush they have sold me has finally motivated me to call time on it forever and write this review,they really were that bad!

Ridicolously greasy,as always,like mush as always,tasteless,as always,never again!

Im sure this place only survives on its name and its location cos they serve utter dross chips.

Visited April 2014

wales
“Take aways yes sit down no no”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Always choose take away option. We do about 6 mile round trip past oyher chippies to get their chips and fish. Food lovely buti dont recommend sit down area

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Husband fancied a fish and chip supper”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and myself called in for an evening meal, I wish I had not bothered as it is obvious there has been a change of ownership. We sat at a table and then I had to go and get a waitress to come over and clean it as it was filthy, she wiped the table and completely ignored the filthy table alongside us, the floor was covered with chips and bits of food. The meal we had was not what I would call decent the fish was grey in colour and the corned beef pie I had was very nondescript I ended up leaving more than half of it on the plate. it used to be lovely in Rossis but sadly it seems to be on a downward slope will definitely not be going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Used to be great here YEAH ago. Then I stopped going because it went downhill. ..in all areas.
Decided to try it again after not having been for a good while but unfortunately nothing good to write up about.
Food was VERY average at best. Nothing amazing. Get better from many other local chippys. The service was ok. Just ok. It's extremely overpriced for what you get in my opinion.
yes the portions can be large but you do pay a large price to go with it.
Wont be returning. Not with many other chippys local to go to instead.

“Best chip shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is definitely one of the best chip shops in Swansea. Loads on the menu including stuffed jalapeños. Curry sauce is lush