I stayed at the HI Express in Newport in April 2012. The Hotel is on the outskirts of the town but close to a couple of Restaurants. A Toby Grill type place and an Italian Restaurant so you don't have to travel for a meal. The hotel is like most other HI Express except in this hotel I found the staff to be extremely helpful by allowing an early check-in and table service of coffee and teas during my meetings. Definitely would recommend for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the good-value Holiday Inn Express Newport hotel for convenient links to the M4 and Cardiff. Holiday Inn Express Newport is 20 minutes' drive from Cardiff city centre and 30 minutes' from Cardiff International Airport, with plenty of complimentary parking .Our handy location beside Celtic Springs Business Park, 6 miles from Newport town centre, puts local companies on your doorstep. You can check email with free wireless Internet available throughout. Make yourself comfortable on a leather sofa in the bar and chat to friends over a beer. Invite 10-55 people to an event in our 5 naturally lit meeting rooms, all equipped with LCD projectors and wireless Internet. Holiday Inn Express Newport offers a free continental breakfast with selected hot items each morning and under 18s stay for free in our Family rooms. It's just 12 miles to sports events in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium and nights out in Cardiff Bay's lively bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Hotel Newport
- Holiday Inn Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Wales