We stayed here for 1 night on an internet deal,the outside looks a little tired and overlooking the docks,this is a complete contrast to inside.our room was clean and very comfy,with a very nice shower!!
The food was incrediable 5 star really delicious and wonderful service.The staff are very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterloo Hotel And Bistro
- The Waterloo Hotel & Bistro Newport, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a prominent position next to the Transporter Bridge in the centre of Newport Docks regeneration scheme The Waterloo offers residents a pleasurable stay in our newly refurbished 21 ensuite bedroom hotel. The hotel provides a unique and comfortable stay in our spacious rooms with tasteful decoration and beautifully tiled bathrooms with under-floor heating.Come and try our superb cuisine in delightful and unique surroundings. The mosaic tiled bar and the beautifully laid terrazzo floor are only part of the exquisite surroundings. All complimented by our Head Chef Kevin Brooks, formally Welsh Chef Of The Year, his determination to provide customers with British and European culinary delights in the form of the Early Bird Menu and the A la Carte Menu.With easy access to the M4, only 15 minutes from Cardiff, or 15 minutes to the Second Severn Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Waterloo Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.