“Yassou!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of PiPi's Coffee Shop & Greek Restaurant

PiPi's Coffee Shop & Greek Restaurant
31-32 Caroline Street, Cardiff CF10 1FF, Wales (City Centre)
+44 29 2132 8148
Description: Coffee Shop & Greek Restaurant
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Yassou!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

stumbled on this place during the day and as my friend and I luv greek food decided to go for an evening meal. I had the beef stifado (starter portion) which was more than enough, my friend had a greek salad ( which was again enough for two) and chicken souvlaki which comes with chips. Food was served piping hot, generally good value and friendly service. the owner is a lovely man, great smile and very welcoming, nice selection of greek baklava. would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My daughter recommended this wonderful place to me, she is a regular visitor to Cardiff. Without doubt the best coffee in Cardiff, enough caffeine to fuel the national grid in the finest tasting brew I have ever had. We stopped for a morning coffee and snack and were spoilt for choice. There is an excellent range of Greek sweets, deserts and savouries. The whole place is beautifully clean and has the most genuinely enthusiastic and helpful staff in the welsh capital. Try it once and you will never want to visit one of the bland chains that dominate our towns and cities. If you don't fancy coffee there is a good range of teas and soft drinks.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“One of Cardiff's best kept secrets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went here with a friend and to be honest wasn't expecting too much, we just thought we'd give it a try as something different. We were really impressed with our experience there and have decided to make it our 'regular'! We each had two courses - starter and main - and all four dishes were lovely. The food tasted great and was clearly freshly prepared. The service was OUTSTANDING, we had a wonderful waitress who couldn't have been more friendly, professional and helpful. We really felt like our custom was valued. My only issue with the evening is that we sat downstairs (which from reading other reviews seems to make me think we might have been in the cafe area rather than the restaurant?) and it was rather cold. We ended up putting our coats back on! Do bear in mind too, that they only open Wed-Sat.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Me & and my boyfriend feel in love with greek food once on holiday. Iam even thinking about moving to cardiff just to be my local coffee shop during the day and local restaurant during the night. The food is amazing very tasty would recommend to anybody. Will be returning with the whole family in october for me & my boyfriends birthday.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rugby
“Be prepared to climb the stairs to a good Greek meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was busy on the night we visited with a large party dominating the night, however we were not neglected and the waitress had time to chat and keep in touch.

Visited March 2013