“Beaujolais Day” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Monde

Le Monde
62 St. Mary Street, Cardiff CF10 1FE, Wales (City Centre)
029 20 387376
Neighborhood: City Centre
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Beaujolais Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Set menu & first sitting of the day Food was good but access to the bars was invaluable for rest of the day

Visited November 2012

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Love love love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been to Le Monde on a number of occasions and i have to say i just love everything about it! I would probably say this is a romantic type restaurant as the mood, lighting and general ambiance just gives a romantic feel. The food is just beautiful and staff are fantastic. I hope the same feel will be there after the refurbishment.

• Visited February 2013
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I came here on the Saturday of Mothers Day weekend. We loved it, cannot fault anything about the evening. The staff were attentive, the wine menu was huge and we were spoilt for choice with the food, everything from oysters to steaks. We had a seafood starter which was exceptional and steaks for our main that were cooked to perfection.

Thank you Le Monde for an amazing evening, we will definitely be back after the refurb.

• Visited March 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wales V England Rugby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Absolutely brilliant experience. First class service and food, even though it must have been the busiest day for quite a few years! Undertandably a restricted menu, but something of real quality on there for everyone. Really looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited March 2013
Le M, Marketing Manager at Le Monde, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
What a great day! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it as much as we did. Hope to see you soon.
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Romantic - great for couples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My partner and I came here for Valentine's day last year, and have been back for dinner since. On valentine's night there was a set menu which had a lovely choice of food, although there could have been a wider variety. For £70 not including wine, we thought this was reasonable. On another occasion however, we felt that the food was a little over priced. After having a bad experience with the monk fish I probably wouldn't return. There is however, a lovely atmosphere and I would recommend going for a meat-based dish.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Le M, Marketing Manager at Le Monde, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for leaving your feedback, all comments are taken very seriously and I do hope we will see you in the future.