I visited Cardiff with two of my best friends from college and we stayed at Ty Rosa for a few days. It was honestly our favorite place we stayed in all of our travels in Europe. My friend who lives in London jokes around that she may just go stay at Ty Rosa the next time she needs a vacation. Paul and Stuart were great hosts.
Make sure to have a meal (or two!) at the B&B. The food is incredible! We had the beef wellington, which was homemade and delicious.
- Also Known As:
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Hotel
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Hotel Cardiff
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Bed And Breakfast
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay B&B Cardiff, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B that welcomes all. 15 minutes walk away from the city centre (bus stop just outside too). Luxury styled rooms with flat screen TV/DVD, tea/coffee facilities, fresh towels daily, iron & board. We serve a gourmet breakfast menu and do offer pre-ordered evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Ty Rosa Boutique Gay B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.