“Had a great time!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 82 Attractions in Cardiff
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: TeamSport Go Karting Cardiff is an exciting and challenging track that we have put our heart and soul into creating; making this the best indoor go karting centre in Wales. An tricky combination of hairpins, full width flyover and sweeping slippery corners, driver skills are needed at every moment to ensure you get the best lap times possible. With plenty of overtaking opportunities, state of the art timing systems and 200cc 40mph karts your visit to the TeamSport Cardiff track will be an experience you will never forget.
Peter Brand
3 attraction reviews
“Had a great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I booked my stag do in Cardiff through StagWeb.co.uk who I definitely recommend! Part of the package included go karting at Team Sport.

I haven't been go karting for years, so it was great fun to do it again! We arrived pretty much on time and went to get out suits on and get briefed by the marshals. We were split into groups of 2's and 3's racing against everyone else who was there. In all there were 11 teams. Whoever scored the most laps at the end of the hour was the winner! My partner and I split into 2 15 mins each. The track itself was excellent and you could really push the cars, so long as you didn't get held up by traffic in front, which I found at one point! At one point we got into 3rd but after my hold up we dropped down to 7th and finished 6th. My friends team mostly lead the scoreboard for the whole hour and ended up winning. One of the guys was late to arrive and so initially couldn't race, but was then allowed as someone else forfeited his 2nd go for him. So we all got to race in the end!

I had a great time at Team Sport and if I lived in Cardiff again, I would definitely visit more often!! I certainly hope to go back one day!