“Great day trip out if Cardiff.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to Wales and join us for guided sightseeing tours from Cardiff.*See the wonderful countryside of Wales: visiting majestic castle ruins; sandy beaches; green hilltops; roman forts and even the depths of a famous Welsh coal mine, listening to Welsh music along the way.*Our minicoach tours are designed for all - independent travellers, families and groups.
Adelaide, Australia
“Great day trip out if Cardiff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

We did Tour 2, Roman and Ruins. The abbey and castle were great, although I don't see why the entry fees need to be excluded from the cost of the tour. Paul our tour guide was very entertaining and informative. The inclusion of welsh music and funny stories made the trip. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Cork, Ireland
“Tours 1-3 :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I am just back from Wales last night - spent 4 days there...on 3 of them i went on a trip with the guys from SEE WALES, who offer 3 different tours. I must say my holidays could not have been better. i was on my own, but felt like i spent all my holidays with the tour guide and the others who went on a tour with me :-) all three tours were amazing...the tourguide, Paul, was brilliant, explaining everything and giving so much useful information (and not to forget his self made welsh cakes ;-) Ive seen as much as i could on these 3 days and feel like i know everything about wales now! also i have to emphasize that there was only 3 of us on one tour the one day and the tour did not get cancelled!! i dont think that there are many more tour providers who would actually do that. thank you so much for making my trip to wales so wonderful and unforgettable :-) keep up the good work!!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Guide, Excellent Days Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My mother, brother and I went on all three tours from 16Oct12 to 18Oct12 and had an amazing time. We had Adrian as our driver and guide for all three days, and he made each day very enjoyable (even when repeating facts about Cardiff as we left each day!).

While the booking method online is a little strange, it definitely works. I even mis-typed my email address and when I emailed the See Wales office, Anna got straight back to me to confirm that everything was booked - exceptional.

The highlights for me were The Big Pit and climbing the hill on Tour 1, the Roman amphitheatre in Caerleon and Tintern Abbey on Tour 2 and the coastal walk and lunch at Wormshead on Tour 3.

All three of us very highly recommend the tours and the company.

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Golden Gower Day Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I booked this tour from Singapore. The guide for the day was Adrian. The excursion out to the southern Welsh coastline was highly enjoyable. It was a lovely sunny day but still rather cold. Wrap up no matter the weather. Adrian entertained our group with interesting facts and a selection of Welsh music throughout the trip.

London, United Kingdom
“Golden Gower Tour - Wales”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We booked this tour from Australia. My husband and I were happy with the tour and most of all the tour guide Paul, who did a fantastic job. he was very informative and did an excellent job and made the trip very intrestesting. we thoroughly enjoyed our trip and will recommend it to anyone.

Anne