“Absolutely fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: From 15 minute Bay blasts for everyone to corporate parties for up to 24 people, Pirate parties for the kids searching for treasure, to Hen and Stag parties for the big kids, Cardiff Sea Safaris does it all. We can take you on a tour around Flat Holm Island or drop you off on the Island when you pre-book for your own picnic or walking adventure, or just blast around the Bristol Channel, bouncing over and making your own waves. We are here to give you a uniquely wild experience in a beautiful part of the world. For more information just call and chat to a member of our friendly crew. Do different, be different!
cardiff
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I took my daughter, along with 9 other friends, to Cardiff Sea Safaris for her 16th birthday party. I booked the adrenalin junkie package and it was absolutely fantastic! We had the boat for around an hour and the whole boat was full of smiling, cheering and laughing teens for the entire trip. The staff were great and made the trip all the more enjoyable, and our 'captain' of the boat, James, was fabulous. Whilst on the trip we had the option of seeing some sites but the girls didn't fancy that so they took the other option of going to find bigger waves as they were loving it so much! It all seemed to end too quickly though but the girls had an amazing time and still talk about how much fun it was now! However be prepared to get wet! Definite one to do, we would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Visited September 2013

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Blast around the bay - thrilling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I booked an hour long sea safari to take my son and a couple of friends out for his birthday. All week the weather warnings were dire so I had prepared him for disappointment. On the morning of our trip, I was called by the owner who said conditions weren't great but I should come along because it was very changeable weather and we might be ok. When we arrived we could barely stand upright because of the wind and the company and I both agreed that for safety reasons it wouldn't be wise to go out to sea. He suggested that we go on a 15 minute bay blast in the enclosed bay area as compensation and then rebook another day at no additional charge. As the weather was completely out of his control I thought this was very generous and the children I was with were thrilled. We suited up and headed out, really loud music playing on the boat which was great and really added to the excitement. The crew really encouraged the kids excitement, telling them to scream if they wanted to go faster! All in all a real adrenaline ride - really loved it. When we went back in to moor up the owner was on hand to ensure our safety as we disembarked. All in all, a great company who operate a very safe and responsible attraction but make it great fun as well. Would definitely recommend.

Visited November 2013
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Took the family for a bay blast. Amazing fun. Better than fun fair rides. be prepared You will get wet. One of those things you should do before it's to late.

Visited August 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Best fast boat ride in UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family and I went on this trip a fortnight last Saturday and it was easily the fastest and most enjoyable fast boat trip we've been on yet (done the Clyde, Ilfracombe and the Thames). Our children (5 and 7) totally loved it, yelling with delight as we bounced across the waves. We bought the hour trip and I think this was just the right length, especially given our kids' age and the fact that this was a coolish day in October. We shot across Cardiff marina, through the barrage and then out into the Bristol channel where they cranked the engines right up and zoomed us off towards Flatholm island. They were generous with the time and did lots of 360 turns and bouncing back over the boat's wake. Apart from the truly terrible jokes - the skipper did say he told really bad jokes - this was a great trip. We felt totally safe the whole time as the seats had sensibly high armrests and backrests and the two-man crew kept an eye on us. Good tip: take waterproof trousers and warm hats which won't blow off in the wind because although they kit you out with good waterproof jackets this is a fast boat and the spray really does go everywhere! Remember this is the Bristol channel and there is always a wind out there! In summary, well worth the money - you will love every minute. Just be sure to tell them some truly funny jokes so they can learn them and use them on subsequent passengers...

Visited October 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fun/ great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My friends and I have just had a wonderful time with Sea safaris. We booked the trip as a surprise for a friend after another friend said it was great fun and really different. When we turned up the guys were fantastic. We were kitted up in all the gear waterproofs etc and given a safety brief. We got onto the boat and were soon flying around the bay doing 'doughnuts', if that's what you do on water. It was exhilarating a real adrenaline rush. The louder we shouted and laughed the faster we went. It was amazing what the driver could do with the boat. We all got off the boat buzzing and will definitely be back for more. Great value for money!

Visited October 2013