Stopped in many premier inn's and normally love these budget hotels, but this hard was hard to find and poorly signed. The room was ok and bed was comfy as always. The breakfast was located in the gym attached which meant you had to walk right through it which wasn't a comfy experience. The all you can eat breakfast wasn't a buffet and you had to order and wait a good 20mins for your food meaning you couldn't really get all you wanted if you wanted to come off the diet for a weekend! Overall I'd say give this one a miss and book into one of the more traditional ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on the road for business or pleasure, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff (Roath) is a quiet, convenient place to pull in for a pit stop - just off the A48 for easy access into or out of the city. If you're here for the high life you'll have all the shops, sports and show action right on hand. Or if you're focused on work, we're in a great spot for getting to Newport Road, the Welsh Assembly and the city centre. And when it's time for a rest, our spacious rooms and cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's shut eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Wales