We stayed here Thursday & Friday Night - just so we could have a short break in Cardiff
I have to say from the moment we arrived at this Premier Inn the service was excellent. Really friendly helpful staff.
Two double rooms for 2 night - £78!!!! very clean and comfortable, internet and big TV which came in very useful for our teenage boys who found Cardiff a bit too wet and windy for them.
Why would we want to stay anywhere else when they have everything there, big nice rooms, lovely bathrooms, bar & restaurant and yes access to a leisure centre - Bonus!
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I am a very fussy traveller!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on the road for business or pleasure, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff (Roath) is a quiet, convenient place to pull in for a pit stop - just off the A48 for easy access into or out of the city. If you're here for the high life you'll have all the shops, sports and show action right on hand. Or if you're focused on work, we're in a great spot for getting to Newport Road, the Welsh Assembly and the city centre. And when it's time for a rest, our spacious rooms and cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's shut eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Wales