Just back from a weekend break at the hotel about 16 of us for a reunion.
Very polite and helpful all the staff from reception to the bar staff and cleaners.
Hotel room was very clean with a lovely telly and bathroom.
We had food in hotel Saturday night fish an chips about 9 pound very nice.
Sunday we went down for an anazing buffett Breakfast. I was a bit wary of paying 10 pound for breakie but it was the best money spent all weekend very high quality food.
The only deraw back to this hotel is its location between 8- 10 pound taxi into cardiff, but as there where afew of us in each Taxi it work out a lot cheaper.
My Mrs and myself would definatley go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Cardiff hotel has amenities for business and leisure guests alikeA modern refuge near a historic city centre awaits. The hotel boasts modern fresh, comfortable guest rooms feature and guest enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Suite, Free Wifi and car parking. Cardiff's historic city centre is only 6.4 kilometres from the hotel.Millennium Stadium and Wales Millennium Centre, and Cardiff Castle, Bay and International Arena are nearby, and the hotel is easily accessed from the motorway network.Light bar fare is served all day in the comfortable lounge area, and RBG Bar & Grill offers delicious evening meals.The complimentary Leisure Suite features a well-equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Wales