Very pleasant hotel with excellent rooms. Good standard of cleanliness, comfortable and sizable bed. Room not too hot and windows openable if additional ventilation required.
Breakfast was fine - my specially ordered fried eggs came in good time, the sausages were pretty good (a normal test of mine). We got to breakfast around 0840 and got a table straight away but I noticed when we left that at about 0920 there was quite a queue to get in. Probably due to the concert at the Cardiff international arena opposite the hotel the previous night
My only gripe was with parking - there are limited spaces and its first come first served. We arrived at 17.00 on a friday and missed the last space. However - if you get their before that time you can leave the car all day on the day of checkout which means that for less than a tenner you could park for over 24 hours and use the hotel as a shopping trip base. Given the recent re-development of the centre of Cardiff this is worth bearing in mind.
Having said that - there are only 32 spaces in the car park and we knew that before we went. Just go as early in the day as you can if you do go to stay - you cannot book parking ahead.
Staff were friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Jurys Inn Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of the city, opposite Cardiff International Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.