Stayed here for the Wales v RSA rugby as it close to the Millenium Stadium. Booked a suite on the 5th floor. 1st impressions were good, however there were a number of issues that blight the £245 per night room charge. Room decor very dated, musty smell in the room, bedroom window not shutting completely, room very cold - the only heating is an old Glen Dimplex electric wall heater.
Bathroom was of a good size.
Underground carpark is very small and was full even though I'd asked for a space. Parked in the St David's multi story next door.
Breakfast was very good, no complaints there.
Staff friendly enough.
Hotel excellent for city centre shops, pubs, restaurants and Millenium Stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of the city, opposite Cardiff International Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Jurys Inn Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Wales