“Take away - don't bother...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Blue

Bombay Blue
27A Cardiff Road | Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7SS, Wales (Llandaff)
+44 1443 842828
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #434 of 904 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Llandaff
Description: Situated in Nantgarw near Cardiff, Bombay Blues is a vibrant restaurant specialising in traditional Indian cuisine. Providing a unique combination of knowledge, experience and traditional values, we invite our customers to dine in modern, relaxed and welcoming surroundings. Bombay Blues serves an extensive array of authentic meals, which are freshly prepared using the finest ingredients. Our food can be consumed in our restaurant or in the comfort of your own home via our Takeaway service.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Take away - don't bother...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

I ordered a takeaway - cold, small portions, boring. The prawns in the madras must have numbered 5 in total.
Miserable looking service - what was going on tonight??
£9.50? - a sorry waste of money

• Visited March 2015
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pontypridd
“where has it gone wrong?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here since it opened for sit down meals and take aways. We have always enjoyed the food and have been the biggest fans of this Indian. However, we have been so disappointed the last few times. Food has been bland, everything tastes the same. No longer has the wow factor. Gutted.

Visited March 2015
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“Upmarket Indian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

An upmarket modern Indian restaurant, with an extensive menu including some dishes I haven't seen elsewhere. Good service in attractive surroundings.

Visited February 2015
Oswestry, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant evening ......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I was on a solo business trip to Cardiff and needed an evening meal. It is a year since I last ate there and fancied a curry. I have read a few recent reviews which were not too complimentary but I did not have a problem . Empty car park. Not crowded in the restaurant. Attentive staff. Food served in a good timescale. Hot and as expected for flavours. I will definitely go again. Views differ. Try it yourself.

• Visited March 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst curry I've had for a long time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015

Ordered a take away at 17.45 told it would be about 45mins turned up at 1930hrs when it eventually turned up it was stone cold and the wrong curry sauce ie medium with veg (tasteless) not madras as ordered. I will not be using this place again.

• Visited February 2015