The hotel is great it has that extra bit of quality. Very good if you want to impress someone. Rooms are grand and the view over the bay from your room is very nice! The Bay is brilliant very romantic over xmas we had lovley meals. The hotel is very good but is it worth the price... I dont know have not stayed in many 5* hotels.
p.s.. watch a show in the millennium centre brilliant
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel & Spa Cardiff, Wales
- St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Spa
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St David's Hotel & Spa is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel & Spa is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The St. David's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.