We stayed two nights and our room on the first floor was a really good size and spotlessly clean. Even though its on quite a busy road we were not disturbed in any way by outside noise. The bathroom although small is more than adequate with an electric shower so lots of hot water. Lots of finishing touches and even an electric fan which was really useful as it was quite warm. The breakfasts were beautiful. Lots of choice and huge ;) Friendly hosts, always greeted with a smile. A short walk into Brecon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coach houses were traditionally warm and welcoming places. This particular example is one of a new breed. Offering 5 star Highly commended contemporary townhouse accommodation. The welcome is as big as ever. The hosts are full of local knowledge on the best places to visit, walk, cycle or ride. It's part of the Coach House's strong 'Sense of Place', which runs from photographs and maps of the Brecon Beacons on the walls to the Welsh breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach House Hotel Brecon
- The Coach House Brecon, Wales