Stayed in Eryl and Jim's lovely guest house last weekend whilst up in Llanberis for a family gathering and a walk up Snowdon. We all appreciated the warm welcome, the comfortable surroundings and the lovely homemade cakes waiting on the hall table! The breakfast choice was fab and we all loved the packed lunches that we'd arranged to have at the top of Snowdon- Eryl's homemade soup was just the thing to warm us up!! Small touches like muscle ease bubble bath were also appreciated - especially after the long walk up "Yr Wyddfa"! Would recommend this guest house and will definitely stay again on our next trip to Llanberis!
Diolch yn fawr Eryl a Jim am y croeso arbennig! welwn ni chi eto pan ddewn lan i Lanberis!
- Also Known As:
- Plas Coch Guest House Hotel Llanberis
- Plas Coch Guest House Hotel
- Plas Coch Guest House Llanberis, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, fully en-suite Guest House with garden in Llanberis. Extensive breakfast menu using organic or local ingredients wherever possible. The menu features a range of meat, fish, egg, vegetarian and vegan dishes. All diets catered for. All welcome including children of all ages. Tea/coffee, TV, hairdryer in all rooms. Internet access free at all times, including wireless access in all rooms. ... more less