Had room at front of the hotel, which was quite nice, looked recently decorated. Stayed one night, glad it was only one. Really noisy hotel. Between 9 and 10 the lounge bar had a entertainer 'singing' to a room full of 70+ old dears. Sound was so loud it shock the water in the bath! Complained at reception, and was told that it finished at 10, which isn't to bad, but now a good hotel for a early night, as after their music stopped you could here all the old plumbing banging and trumpeting!
Breakfast was nice with a selection of cereals, and fruit, and a cooked breakfast served at your table.
Staff friendly and welcoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales