We stayed here early Feb for £39 a night when we went climbing in North Wales.
We were so surprised at the standard for this price. Our room was modern with a good bathroom. Bed was comfy and there were tea and coffee facilities. Hotel is situated in a beautiful place, so close to Snowdon it's perfect for outdoor enthusiasts!
Breakfast was reasonable had an average continental selection. We upgraded £2.50 for a full English which for the price was fine but won't be winning any awards.
Only minor issue was the hotel was a little noisy at night, the walls seem to be very thin and you can hear a lot of TV noise, doors closing etc.
However it was a complete bargain, absolutely worth the money and for that price will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Wales